All reviewswawel castleold townrooms are basicminute walkclose to city centrenice hotelunderground parkingpriced hotelwalking distancefree wificonvenient locationgood sizecleaned dailynice staythe main squarebusiness tripair con
Reviewed November 7, 2017 via mobile

For a budget hotel they are doing a very good job here. The location is great, 15 minutes walk to the central area and only a couple of minutes from the river. Staff were friendly and helpful. The room was small, as you would expect for this type of hotel, though modern and clean. Public areas of the hotel the same and all seemed to run very efficiently. Breakfast better than usual in the budget range, fresh produce well presented. My double bed was two singles pushed together, but other than that difficult to find a fault with this hotel.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Stanislav S, General Manager at ibis Krakow Centrum, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2017

Dear NewburyMike,

Thank you for taking your time to tell us and other travelers about your stay. We are glad to hear you were satisfied with our services and we hope to see you back again in the near future.

Reviewed October 23, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for one night and could not ask for a better experience. First and foremost the staff, both in reception and in the restaurant/bar, are amazing, very very friendly and it seems nothing is too much trouble for them, I think they were the friendliest, best staff I have ever encountered and I've stayed at plenty of 5 star hotels. Really made the experience so much better.

The rooms are perfect, fairly simple without flashy little gimmicks but they have all the amenities you could ask for, tv channels selection is decent, and beds are very comfortable. The 2 rooms we had were also perfectly clean - I should mention we were also allowed to check in an hour earlier than the official check in time, huge thanks to everyone at the hotel for this as it saved us a lot of hassle.

Breakfast again was brilliant. Again awesome ladies in charge of it all, and it was a great selection of hot/cold foods and drinks, really couldn't ask for more.

The hotel is in a nice location, perhaps not so close to some of the main city attractions but it's not a bad area. There is a petrol station literally just outside the hotel (but it's small and doesn't in any way create noise or any trouble). There is a very convenient underground parking (you have to pay, but it's cheap and gives you security). The low price we paid for the experience really makes it a huge bargain.

Once again a massive thank you to all staff for making it a great experience and I will definitely stay here again next time I am in Krakow.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Wojtek K, Guest Relations Manager at ibis Krakow Centrum, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2017

Dear Rtravelsl,

Thank you very much for such a nice and long review.
We all appreciate it a lot. We also look forward to seeing you again at our hotel in the future.

Kindest regards,

Wojtek Kogut
Guest Experience Manager Krakow

Reviewed October 19, 2017 via mobile

After making the reservation by mail I even received a welcome mail from the manager! I often travel for work and I've never had anything like that! Amazing... many hotels should learn from this hotel.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank FelixUdine
Wojtek K, Guest Relations Manager at ibis Krakow Centrum, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2017

Dear FelixUdine,

Thank you very much for such a nice review.
We are much obliged and we look forward to seeing you again at our hotel in the future.

Best regards,

Wojtek Kogut
Guest Experience Manager Krakow

Reviewed October 12, 2017 via mobile

Very pleasant. Staff were great. Some minor improvements could be made. Otherwise all good. Location was also pretty good... Only a short walk to the central Square and old city. Food in hotel was satisfactory... Breakfast was healthy.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Stanislav S, General Manager at ibis Krakow Centrum, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2017

Dear Vivian C,

Thank you for posting your thoughts on here. We really value your feedback. I look forward to welcoming you back at ibis Krakow Centrum.

Reviewed October 9, 2017

This hotel is great, with friendly atmosphere, good location and very nice staff. Breakfast is very good and diversified. I was travelling there for a big conference which was located in the city centre. It took me 10 minutes walk.
Have a nice stay!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Agata E
Stanislav S, General Manager at ibis Krakow Centrum, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2017

Dear Agata E,

Thank you for your kind comments and compliments – I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and I will certainly pass on your comments to my team. They will be delighted to learn that their efforts have been appreciated and remembered.

I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.