1,820 results
All reviews samsung tablet modern hotel train station glass bathroom free hot drinks shopping mall corner room free coffee machine old town galeria krakowska room service underfloor heating recommend this hotel rooms are small the main square amazing hotel perfect location
Reviewed May 6, 2017 via mobile

I stayed for 3 nights last October and really liked this hotel. It's in a good location, just a few mins walk from the main square and next to the shopping centre and metro.
The hotel is lovely and modern and the staff are friendly and welcoming.
The rooms are stylish and there is a tablet which you can use to control the temp/lighting/TV and you can also use it to scroll through the food menu and order room service.
For the quality, the price is excellent. I am so glad I found this hotel, and honestly wouldn't stay anywhere else in Kraków!

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nicole J
GM_Puro_Krakow, Dyrektor generalny at PURO Krakow Stare Miasto, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2017

Dear Nicole J,

thank you very much for excellent review.
I am glad to see, you enjoyed your stay and like our service, solutions and design.
Thus, I would like to invite you to come to us again and visit other Puro hotels in Wroclaw, Poznan and Gdansk.

Reviewed May 4, 2017

Location is perfect. Across from main railway station and 5 minute walk to main square. Couldn't have been better. Hotel perfect for our first stay in Krakow and would have no hesitation to book same hotel next time

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear pequi_852939,

Thank you for excellent opinion!
I am glad to see, that you enjoyed your stay with us.
I hope, good experience will bring you back to PURO very soon.

Reviewed May 4, 2017

Excellent location, a pleasant 10 min walk to the old town.

Hotel very clean, staff extremely helpful and pleasant nothing to much trouble.

Rooms comfortable but the bathrooms take sone getting used to, no privacy, not a fan at all ! The only thing that let the hotel down it would be so easy to install some blinds, not a curtain.

The breakfast was lovely with excellent choice as was the lunch menu, excellently value. A well stocked bar and again pleasant staff.

Definitely would stay again but maybe go for a larger room with a different bathroom, all in all though very good

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 4, 2017 via mobile

This hotel made my trip to Krakow just perfect. Staffs are friendly and professional. Room is very modern and clean. Breakfast was so delicious. I can just list all good things all day long. I'm definitely staying here again for my next trip.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear se0nghakk,

thank you for sharing your opinion about PURO Krakow with us and other TA users!
It is perfect to see both, staff and hotel itself made excellent impression.
We hope to have you back with us again soon!

Reviewed May 3, 2017

I really enjoyed this hotel - I will be back for business and private! It is at a great Location. The room was very clean and modern and the Wifi works good. I highly suggest this Hotel to anyone staying at Krakow.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear M K,

Thank you for staying with us.
It is fantastic to see, that experience with PURO Krakow convinced you to choose our hotel again.
I am sure, you will be equally satisfied.
For the best rates always remember to book on our web page.

All the best