All reviewsfresh milkon arrivallint rollerlocation meansbooking transfersapartment was very cleangreat locationold townthe main squareclose to train stationamazing apartmentshower gelexcellent accommodationlittle extraswould definitely stay here againcentral krakowshopping mall
Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights with my hubby when we were escaping on a child free weekend! Great location- 5 mins walk to main square of Kraków. Apartment itself was spotlessly clean and everything was supplied that we needed. Only downfall is shower isn’t powerful at all but other than that no complaints at all!
Host Michael was contactable at all times to give us info.
Would absolutely recommend these apartments, 5*

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 9, 2018 via mobile

We have one night left for our stay in Krakow and the accommodation is brilliant! Great location for easy walking to the main square & Jewsih Quarter.
On the advice from our host we explored a lot of side streets for eating and came across some little gems.
I'd definitely recommend Laiko Apartments!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 4, 2017

Situated in a fairly quiet street no more than 5 minutes walk from the Barbikan and a similar distance from the main train station. Seemed like a very safe location to us and was ideal for sightseeing the city centre. Apartment was very clean and modern. Comfy bed and no noise at night. Kitchen was more than adequate for breakfasts and other simple meals if you wanted - 2 hobs but no oven or toaster. Nice touch was milk and orange juice in the fridge and the coffee ( real not instant) and range of teas provided was great.
The pre stay information was excellent as was our greeting on arrival. They booked our tour to Auschwitz ( very competetive price we thought )and the tour company was conveniently located about 200 metres away - all we had to do was turn up and pay. We left luggage here on our last day and again excellent help from Daniel.
Would confidently recommend Laiko apartments.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Peter H
Reviewed November 20, 2017

I stayed in Laiko Apartments for 1 night only. Booking via Hotels.com went very well. Just after arrival at the airport, I received a text message from Daniel, the host. He was waiting for me on arrival at the apartment (at only 2' walking distance from the train station: easiest access from KRK airport), showed me the apartment, I was quite surprised since I never stayed in such a contemporary place. The room (soft room) was absolutely amazing. The bed was very comfortable, the shower was amazing, the kitchen was complete! The host left me fresh orange juice, a little but ohh so nice detail. I felt safe during my whole stay. The apartment was spotless and everything you need is available, as well as WiFi! I would certainly recommend this place, definitely worth every pence!

Room Tip: I stayed in the Soft Room
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Caroline M
Reviewed September 23, 2017

Had a short stay at Laiko apartments this week.

Michal, the host, was so helpful over email - he arranged airport transfers so a driver was waiting for us in the arrival hall with my name, and also arranged an excellent Auschwitz tour. He was a super friendly host, and nothing was too much trouble.

The apartments are in a fab location, just down the road is a mini-market, couple of bar/cafes - and 2 minutes further is the barbican and gate to the old town with the main old town square no more than a 5 minute stroll away.

The apartment was very clean, lovely high ceilings and felt modern. There was a well equipped kitchenette, spacious bathroom with an excellent hot and powerful shower, and then the bedroom which housed a comfortable double bed with a firm mattress (which was very comfy) and two separate single duvets - wouldn't be everyone's choice but as my partner is a duvet hog I loved it! There was an adequate wardrobe, sofa - which I suspect was a sofa bed, coffee table and TV. The TV however didn't seem to have any English channels - not that this really mattered.

My only niggle was that the wifi could drop out a bit, but other than this we had an excellent stay at Laiko.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple