“First Class service”

Ranked #21 of 260 Hotels in Krakow
Brighton
“First Class service”
Reviewed 2 April 2012

Best service i have ever received in any hotel cannot fault it except maybe the breakfast which was not the best i have had and quite often cold or not replenished when empty. Other then that 'Perfect'

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
hotelamber10, Manager at Amber Hotel, responded to this review, 13 April 2012
Hello! Thanks you so much for taking time to post a review.

I am pleased you enjoyed your time with us. I would like to personally apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please accept my apologies for a dissatisfaction with the quality of breakfast. There are reasons but certainly no excuses. I very much hope to be able to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future.
If is anything I can assist you with please contact me at rezerwacje@hotel-amber.pl

With kind regards,
Hotel Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (111)
  • Polish first
  • Serbian first
Peterborough , England
Reviewed 1 April 2012

Absolutely everything about the hotel exceeded our expectations. The staff were so friendly,even opening the dining room early so we could eat before heading off to the airport. The location was excellent just a very short walk from The Market Square but being down a side street was very quiet. This hotel would suit everyone except perhaps young partygoers I cannot recommend highly enough.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
hotelamber10, Manager at Amber Hotel, responded to this review, 13 April 2012
Dear Bob,
Thank you so much for staying and for your review. We are delighted you were satisfied with our service, central and at the same time a quiet neighborhood. Thank you so much for complementing my team who are always delighted when their work is being acknowledged by our guests. I have shared your comments with the team as I want them to know that what they do is noticed and appreciated.
I would be delighted to welcome you back to Hotel Amber in the not too distant future.

All the best,
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 March 2012

Small, freindly hotel for couples, lone travellers and business travellers in the heart of Krakow. Very friendly staff, rooms were well appointed, clean and comfortable. Hotel was a 5 minute walk from the main Old Town Market Square. Breakfast was great with everything from fruit to hot selection and was served from 7-11am so suited everyone staying. You could book tours from the hotel reception and they arranged transfers to and from the airport (20 Euros) which were resonable. I stayed on a business trip but this hotel would suit a romantic getaway for couples too. The hotel was also very good value for money with my late booking costing only £38 per romm B&B. Bargain!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
hotelamber10, Manager at Amber Hotel, responded to this review, 30 March 2012
Dear Madam,

Thanks for taking the time to write your review and really appreciate the kind comments.

It was fantastic to read how much you enjoyed our hotel: quality of breakfast, tours services, the city center locations and unique ambiance of the hotel.
It is always our top priority to provide outstanding service to all of our guests.

It would be a pleasure to welcome you back to Amber Hotel. Maybe it will be romantic getaway :) hopefully in the near future.

With best wishes,
Birmingham
Reviewed 20 March 2012

We have just got back froma long weekend in Krakow where we stayed at Hotel Amber. This hotel is fabulously located near the square. The receptionists were all so friendly and spoke excellent english. They were knowledgeable and helped us book our trip to Auschwitz and the Salt Mines (both worth seeing - Auschwitz is horrendously sad but a must if you are here)

When we arrived our room had complimentary cherry vodka which was a lovely touch, the bed/roomwas comfortable and quiet and smelt lovely. The breakfast consists of a generous buffet.

If you need a taxi to collect you from the airport then email the hotel and they arrange for you. The hotel is a perfect base to explore Krakow, we will definitely recommmend it to anyone wishing to visit the area. we hope to beback soon.

Thanks for everything :)

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
hotelamber10, Manager at Amber Hotel, responded to this review, 30 March 2012
Dear Guests,

On behalf of the staff & team at the Amber Hotel I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete a review of our hotel.
The entire team takes pride in the standard of service we offer which is why I so delighted that you have enjoyed your time with us.

It makes us very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to having you stay with us again in the near future.

Best regards,
Reviewed 15 March 2012

Booked this over the phone the day before we left staying with family.

Staff were courteous, attentive, help, friendly and very accommodating.

The cherry Vodka was just too nice (didn't last an hour lol).

Bed comfortable, room quite, great location, nice breakfast.

Stay here and you will not be disappointed.

(There is a good off licence on the corner to the left of the hotel and a nice deli to the right)

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
hotelamber10, Manager at Amber Hotel, responded to this review, 18 March 2012
Dear Travelers,

Reading such a wonderful report of our service and facilities is a real pleasure.
I am delighted to read that our team made you feel so welcome. It is incredibly important to us that every one of our guests have a truly memorable experience and our team is very much at the forefront of this effort.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed our comfortable rooms,quiet neighborhood and tasty quality of food. I am pleased to note that you found our cental and convenient locations.
Also we are happy that you liked our cherry vodka as a welcome gift :)

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back at the property again soon, and trust that future visits will be just as enjoyable and more fulfilling.

With kind regards,
Pembroke, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 March 2012

Went with a group of friends, great location, just a few minutes walk to main square. The hotel was spotless, tastefully decorated and warm on a cold weekend. Breakfast choice was good and varied with warm and cold food options. The staff were very friendly and helpful and trips/excursions could be arranged directly with the hotel. Highly recommended, I will definetely stay here again on my next visit with my wife.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
hotelamber10, Manager at Amber Hotel, responded to this review, 15 March 2012
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to post such a kind and positive review.
It was a delight to read that we added to an enjoyable time in Krakow.

We appreciate all customer feedback as this is an excellent tool in improving the services we provide. It was a great pleasure to read how you summarised our concept – central location, breakfast food quality and friendly staff. I will be certain to share your feedback with our team who strives to make each guest’s experience unique and memorable.

We are appreciative of the choice you made and look forward to welcoming you back to Hotel Amber soon.

Regards,
Liverpool, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 March 2012

my wife and I would like to thank you for a lovely stay whilst we were recently in Krakow.(room 103 between 7-9 march)It is a wonderful hotel,great rooms,food,staff.We will be recommending your hotel to all our friends and family if they are ever planning on visiting Krakow.Once again thank you for a great stay.And a special mention to the front desk staff they are probably the friendliest and most helpful we have come across on our various travels...

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
hotelamber10, Manager at Amber Hotel, responded to this review, 14 March 2012
Dear Joe, thank you so much for taking time to post such fabulous comments about your experience at Hotel Amber.

I am delighted that you and your wife both enjoyed your recent stay with us. Thank you for all of the great comments and feedback about our hotel, cuisine and our staff. It is always fabulous to hear when we exceed the guest expectation and I am so pleased that you found the staff to be so attentive and friendly. I will be sure to pass on your comments to the whole team. Your lovely feedback is very much appreciated. I am very lucky to work with a great team who all do their very best to ensure our guests enjoy their stay with us.

Again thank you for your time and I hope we will have the pleasure of being able to welcome you back to the hotel on any future visits to Krakow.
I should be most happy to hear from you and if there is anything I can assist you with please contact me at rezerwacje@hotel-amber.pl
Kind regards, Paulina Zolkowska-Samorek