All reviews rooftop bar salt room salt cave the main square underground pool jacuzzi bath spa area old town junior suite beautiful hotel perfect location underfloor heating reception staff hotel restaurant town square breakfast was included long weekend
Reviewed October 7, 2018

Perfect location for sight seeing and good restaurants. Lovely hotel, but there are big size differences in the rooms. Having booked two rooms, one was double the size of the other. The bar was comfortable, but not overly busy so lacked a bit of atmosphere and not all the wines advertised on the wine list were available. I can't comment on the food as I didn't eat there. We asked reception to book a restaurant for us one morning, but when we followed up late afternoon, the call hadn't been made and the restaurant was then fully booked. The spa and treatments were very good but despite the no nudity rule, there were naked people using the spa facilities, which in this case, wasn't a pleasant sight! I would definitely stay again and recommend the hotel as it was good quality and good location, there were just a few niggles.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

We visited the Sky rooftop bar on our recent trip to Krakow. First impressions were excellent. It was a beautiful day and there were table and chairs all set out in the sun. The views over the square from the rooftop were fabulous. Unfortunately it all went a bit downhill from there. The cocktails in my opinion were not up to any great standard. They were also overpriced for what you got. Two of my friends asked for a strawberry daiquiri (the cocktail menu had daiquiri on it). We had to go to the bar to order the drinks which at the prices we were paying, I would’ve expected table service. The bar staff advised us they would check to see if they had strawberries. Nothing more was said and the drinks were served. We enjoyed the seat in the sun and it was a fairly relaxed atmosphere. On asking for the bill we noticed that a surcharge had been added for ‘preparation’. On further investigation it turns out they charged extra for the strawberries for the daiquiris and did not explain this up front. This made the already expensive cocktails even dearer (app £10 each) but there was no leeway with the bar staff who just said that there were cameras and that they would get into trouble from their boss if they didn’t charge for the strawberries. Never heard anything more ridiculous and needless to say, will not return here again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 2, 2018

I loved the pictures and wanted to experience staying in an ultra modern hotel. Te staff and concierge were nice and the food (like all over Poland) was good. I picked this hotel fort's location and a pool. The pool is a "spa" pool! Very dark and forget swimming laps! The floors are slippery and hazardous. The location is just around the corner to the Old Town square which was fabulous. Ubers cannot pick up or drop off anywhere close, only taxis. A challenge for my 90 year old Mom. We were there for 4 nights including a weekend. There was a private party on the Saturday night with a live band that played until 3AM!! No mention of this to us and we were on the 2nd floor. Also, I had a hard time finding an outlet in the room to charge my phone. There were 3 in the bathroom! Poor Design!!

Stayed: September 2018
Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

Modern hotel right on the main square. Roof top bar and an awesome spar/pool in a medieval basement. Great service and staff, especially the continental breakfast service. We stayed on the last night of our Poland vacation and was a great way to relax before heading to the airport. Highly recommend.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed September 28, 2018

We had one of our most enjoyable European mini vacations here at this hotel. Cannot say enough about the staff – they were super friendly and almost too helpful. We had a beautiful room that was clean and well appointed. Terrific bathroom. The spa and pool area were of the highest standard. Front desk, concierge, and parking staff were prompt and on the ball. I cannot imagine a better place to stay in Kraków than this fine hotel.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple