“Best driver in Krakow!”

Around Krakow - Tours
Ranked #188 of 278 Tours in Krakow
Reviewed July 4, 2015

I chose Around Krakow last month on my trip to Poland as it offered tours to all the main sites we wanted to see. We did the Auschwitz Birkenau and Dunajec tours with Pawel and used him for our airport transfer on the way home too. He was always on time, friendly and professional. We also found him really good value given that most of these sites are really far out of Krakow. Pawel was a very informative guide and also gave us lots of local knowledge, recommending which restaurants and bars we should go to in Krakow to make the most of our time. We did as many of his suggestions as we could and had a great time!! Would really recommend him and can't wait to go back to do the rest.

Reviewed July 3, 2015 via mobile

Had a great service with Pawel! Best guide there is in Krakow! would book with him again without a doubt

Reviewed September 22, 2014

I used Dominik’s services last week when I was on a business trip in Krakow. I wanted to leave a review to thank him for his incredibly professional attitude throughout our stay. We needed a private driver for the whole week to take us round our various meetings with potential clients. He carried out this and every other task without a single hitch. He’s courteous, helpful and knowledgable. He was very eager to show us the best Krakow had to offer and even managed to get us tickets to a football game which was a great experience.
I would recommend him to anyone who needs a reliable and professional service. I will definitely use him in the future.