Around Krakow - Tours

Cowbridge, United Kingdom
Best driver in Krakow!

Reviewed July 4, 2015
Katya H

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 20, 2016

We arrived at Krakow airport and were lucky to get Dominik as our driver to take us to the hotel. He spoke very good English, was courteous and informative, telling the history of passing landmarks and answering all our questions about the city. We enjoyed the journey so much that we employed his services to drive us to Auschwitz and again to take us back to the airport. His communication by phone and text was clear and precise, so booking him was easy.
Thoroughly recommended (even if he does brake a bit later than I would ;0)

Reviewed June 24, 2016

This company was recommended by our hotel when we were deciding how to see Auschwitz. We had Dominik as our driver to see Auschwitz. He was professional, well dressed, had great english. His car was very nice and well kept. He knew when to keep quiet and drive, and when to point out interesting things that we were driving past. When we got to Auschwitz, he organised tickets and explained what to do, and then he just waited until we were finished. There was no rush, no finish time and he even offered to get us food and drinks. The price was amazingly reasonable and included everything (entry, parking, and transfers). I would also recommend him for transfer to the airport - we decided against taking him (to our detriment!) because we though a public taxi would be cheaper and just as easy - turned out we were wrong!!

Reviewed July 4, 2015

I chose Around Krakow last month on my trip to Poland as it offered tours to all the main sites we wanted to see. We did the Auschwitz Birkenau and Dunajec tours with Pawel and used him for our airport transfer on the way home too. He was always on time, friendly and professional. We also found him really good value given that most of these sites are really far out of Krakow. Pawel was a very informative guide and also gave us lots of local knowledge, recommending which restaurants and bars we should go to in Krakow to make the most of our time. We did as many of his suggestions as we could and had a great time!! Would really recommend him and can't wait to go back to do the rest.

Reviewed July 3, 2015 via mobile

Had a great service with Pawel! Best guide there is in Krakow! would book with him again without a doubt

Reviewed September 22, 2014

I used Dominik’s services last week when I was on a business trip in Krakow. I wanted to leave a review to thank him for his incredibly professional attitude throughout our stay. We needed a private driver for the whole week to take us round our various meetings with potential clients. He carried out this and every other task without a single hitch. He’s courteous, helpful and knowledgable. He was very eager to show us the best Krakow had to offer and even managed to get us tickets to a football game which was a great experience.
I would recommend him to anyone who needs a reliable and professional service. I will definitely use him in the future.