All reviews cherry vodka executive apartment welcome drink on arrival old town no lift minute walk eggs cooked to order quiet street nespresso machine the main square packed lunch train station top floor boutique hotel amazing hotel large bathroom
Reviewed October 28, 2018 via mobile

We had an excellent stay here. We were on the top floor and our room had a kitchenette and sitting area. The bathroom was very spacious and well appointed as well.
The staff was very attentive and my husband enjoyed the cherry vodka shots at the bar.
Excellent breakfast with eggs cooked to order. The staff also arranged dinner reservations and an Auschwitz and salt mine tour. Would highly recommend.

3  Thank Momfromars
Reviewed October 27, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 nights during October

Fantastic stay from the moment we arrived and got a free coffee and welcome shot and when they called us a taxi to the airport

The rooms are brilliant, really spacious - we had a balcony dining room kitchen area bathroom lounge area and bedroom

The staff are so friendly helpful and willing to please and give you directions and make you drinks at reasonable prices

Breakfast is adequate to set you up for the day including fresh made omelettes and lots of stuff to help yourself

The hotel had put decorations in our room to acknowledge our anniversary and gave us a complimentary glass of prosecco which was such a nice touch

The hotel is near the bus and train station but a little further from the square and other attractions so you need to be prepared for walking or use the tram stop which is 5 mins walk away

If you are weighing up booking this place then go for it, I can assure you that you won’t be disappointed

5 star rating from me - loved it

2  Thank 327alastairb
Reviewed October 25, 2018 via mobile

I’d read reviews before our visit and hoped I wouldn’t disappointed and we certainly weren’t. Everything was tip top and I’d book here again without thinking.

Firstly we arrived late so I was a little apprehensive and even though reception was closed we were still greeted, told about the area and given cherry vodka. Cases were carried to our room (there isn’t a lift so if you can walk be aware) but we saw it as good exercise! The room was lovely. My partner works in holiday homes and couldn’t find any dust anywhere (which is saying something). The bed was huge and we had a bottle of wine only 60pln available if we wanted it. Complementary you had water and Nespresso coffee.

Breakfast was a wide variety available and they cook fresh eggs to order everyday, in addition to cold meats, toast, pastries, waffles and pancakes.

They also organised for us our trip to Auschwitz-Birkenau, which again if definitely recommend you do through hotel. The hotel was a 10minute walk out of the old city but really not far and worthwhile for a great place to stay. After our trip the guide happily dropped us off in town to look around.

Now the staff - all lovely, couldn’t do enough for you and everyone and I mean everyone was friendly and smiley.

Overall, very happy customer. Thank you

1  Thank LauraJLondon
Reviewed October 24, 2018

What an incredible experience here. The staff greet you and spend unlimited time helping you. The room is modern with a classic tall ceiling, excellent appointments in the kitchen and bath. Lots of room. The breakfast is European and a great variety. They bend over backwards to serve you. You are offered a welcome shot of cherry vodka, explained everything about Krakow. They know all the good places. Special kudos to Andrew and Woitek for their professionalism and care! Arranged for taxis, airport transfers (90zpl each way) -- anything you want. This is the only place I'll ever stay in Krakow. 15 minute walk to the Old City in a relatively easy line. We were amazed at the level of service and quality of the entire expience there.

Room tip: All rooms first and second floor are apartments, high ceilings, full kitchen and bath, huge living area. Excellent.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank mike i
Reviewed October 23, 2018

I cannot fault this hotel. The staff cannot do enough to accommodate you, from a complimentary drink and shot on arrival to a little pack of fudge for your travels home. Breakfast is lovely, rooms are stylish and very clean and again, the staff are so helpful and know everything there is to know about Krakow. The main square is an easy 20 minute walk away. Couldn't ask for more from this place.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple