All reviews shopping mall city centre double tree galeria plaza old town tram station week stay complimentary breakfast a short taxi ride great hotel very nice stay hotel is located excellent breakfast coffee machine public transport comfortable rooms scrambled eggs
Reviewed October 11, 2018 via mobile

Modern, clean and functional but no frills. Located on the edge of a retail park, a ten minute taxi from the beautiful Old Town, this is a fair choice for a cost effective business stay even if you do feel slightly isolated. A downside was that my room overlooked an internal courtyard and the dull, brutalist facade of the hotel rooms opposite. And the queue for the coffee machine at breakfast was suboptimal too.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
4  Thank V6433DWpeterl
IrynaH76, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton by Hilton Krakow, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2018

Dear Mr. Peter

Greetings from Hampton by Hilton Krakow!

Thank you for your review, indeed we are located 4 km from Main Square and 2 km from Jewish District Kazimierz, for some Guests especially spring and summer time this is walking distance.
As you have mentioned we are business and MICE hotel with great solutions for meeting and corporate planners with location still convenient to get easly sightseeing attractions.

Anytime in Krakow please stay with us again.

With best regards,

Reviewed September 24, 2018

I had a great experience during my stay, and I strongly recommand this location for the service and for his location near the Tauron Arena where I attended an event. The staff was verry friendly and helpfull, the room verry clean, towels changed every day, verry good breakfast and snaks/drinks non stop in the lobby.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
IrynaH76, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton by Hilton Krakow, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2018

Greetings from Kraków.

Thank you for reaching out Hampton by Hilton.
It is a great pleasure to read that you have noticed quality facilities.

I sincerely hope that the time you spent with us was unforgettable and valuable.

Please come back soon,

Reviewed September 18, 2018

Access by car was quite easy with the help of the sat-nav. There is a drop off point by the door but the main parking area is by the shopping centre. Curiously the disabled parking is also by the shopping centre. No particular welcome or recognition as a Hilton Honors member and you are unable to choose your room on the app. Got the key card and went to our room which was the standard Hampton layout and nothing to make it stand out from the crowd. Went back to the car to get remaining luggage and the key card would not operate the lift to get to the room. Back to reception to get it replaced. Went out to eat and when returned the new key card would not open the door. Now before anyone says about mobile phones corrupting the key card I know all about that and the key card was kept totally separate at all times. This was not the end of the key problems as we were again not able to enter the room later in our stay.
Breakfast was another disaster, day one not enough staff ran out of potato fritters, orange juice and scrambled eggs none of which were replaced before the end of service. Bacon looked as though it had been there for about a week and was virtually inedible. Tables could not be cleared quickly enough only one person visible trying to do everything and quite clearly could not cope. Day two better staff levels slow to replenish and clean, once again the potato fritters ran out well before time and were not replaced. Day three was the turn of the sausages to run out and not be replaced.
Cleaning of the room was adequate but replenishing used stocks did not happen, and when I tried to get this sorted the member of staff had such limited English that I had to say black tea FIVE times, and when I tried to explain that this happened every day it just got totally lost and I had to give up. When you only get one tea bag and two milk sachets to start with for some reason. The final gripe is the charge for the swimming pool which might be part of the Doubletree next door but nevertheless is still part of the Hilton Group.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank m50lws
IrynaH76, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton by Hilton Krakow, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your comments. Your feedback is very valuable for us.

I am really sorry that your expectation has not been met during your stay.
We strive constantly to meet the highest standards of service and we wish that all our Guests are satisfied, so I would like to assure you that all your comments have been already discussed with the hotel management, especially with the mentioned departments.

I sincerely hope that we will have the pleasure to host you once again in our hotel and we will do our best to make this stay completely satisfactory.

Best regards,

Reviewed September 13, 2018

Bad location!Both my son and I were locked in the bathroom on 2 separate occasions. Hotel is not maintained. Staff/management very unwilling to help even when encounter a serious problem. The location of hotel is very inconvenient!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank 2015CultureBug

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Hampton by Hilton!
Your comments are very valuable for us, because every opinion of our guests allows us to continuous improvement of our services.

Best regards,

Reviewed September 12, 2018

Not too far from the center of Krakow, breakfast is decent, rooms are very good, gym is good (& free for residents), worth going to the Doubletree next door for evening meals, shopping mall is 20 second walk away.

Stayed: September 2018
1  Thank WHFY3

Dear Guest,

I am very grateful for the feedback regarding your recent stay at Hampton by Hilton Kraków which you shared on Trip Advisor.

Thank you for the great review of our hotel and to highlight our advantages!
We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon.

Kind regards,