US$93
US$86
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

Europeum Hotel(Wroclaw)
US$79
US$68
Monopol Hotel(Wroclaw)
US$113
US$110
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

PURO Hotel(Wroclaw)
Priceline
US$59
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewscosy barfab locationthe main squareold townvisit wroclawostrow tumskigreat place to stayaccommodationfloorcitytvchurchtoiletbathpolish
Reviewed March 11, 2017 via mobile

Nice little brown bar with a good selection of beers.
Worth popping in for a swift one if your in the area.
English spoken by staff.
Can't speak about the accommodation as we stayed at The Best Western Hotel.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ApacheF1
Reviewed January 12, 2017 via mobile

We paid for this hotel on Booking.com in advance of our trip which was the first week in December. The hotel was nice enough but upon our return and 3 weeks later I noticed £85 had been claimed by this hotel. After the hotel failed to respond to my email requesting why money had been taken out I had to go through Booking.com for the answer. The hotel claimed that there had been a mix up and a guest with my exact name stayed at the hotel 3 weeks after my stay and this should had been charged to them (such absurd lies). It has now been 2 weeks since the hotel have fraudulently taken my money and I am still awaiting this money to be returned to my bank. They did offer to put the money back into my bank if I gave them my banking details (erm no thanks - I do not trust them to not take further money from my account) Booking.com have said as I am going through them to recover the money it will take a further week for the paperwork to come through to refund me. So we are looking at a month that I am without £85! This hotel is a con merchant in my opinion and Booking.com are a disgrace to take so long to resolve the matter

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lancahirelass
sumedaca, Właściciel at Academus Pub & Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2017

In our opinion also Booking.com is working too long to resolve the matter.
We apologize again for the mistake occurred.

Kind regards,
Academus

Reviewed January 1, 2017

We found the Academus totally by mistake. We glad we did. It was a great small, dinky bar with lots of character and to be honest we were surprised with the choice of drinks inside. The staff were welcoming, the bar area was pleasant and was on two floors.

We'd also found out they had apartments which could be helpful for some.

Worth a visit.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 2, 2016

Excellent central postion, very good staff. One downside, bed mattress could do with replacing, other than that a good stay.
Quick two night stay for the Christmas Markets, which were only 5 minutes away

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 14, 2016

A very small pub/guesthouse that was perfect for a night's stay in Wroclaw. It is just off the main rathaus square. Rooms were basic, very clean, and comfortable. Clean, modern bathroom. We had a triple room on the third floor (there is an elevator) and face the square. Fairly quiet for a big city. Friendly, quiet staff. Breakfast was basic - coffee/tea, lunchmeat and cheese, rolls.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family