“Nice Burger”

Moaburger Wroclaw
Ranked #37 of 886 Restaurants in Wroclaw
Cuisines: American, Fast food, New Zealand
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We went with my friend. The burger was nice. I ate burger with cheese( mozerella). Burger was come bigger than I ve expected.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Went for the Mammoth burger and was blown away at the size of the beast that came through after a short wait! Would heartily recommend the Moaburger if you're visiting Wroclaw.

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

I ate here twice, both times it was delicious. I ordered double burgers (2x200 gr) each time with different toppings.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Nice stuff, large portions, we ate Classic Burger with cheese and Chicken Burger, they were really tasty, I also loved the way they serve the food. If you like burgers - you should go there.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

absolutely shocking what else can i say waste of time waste of money and overcharged.. dont waste your time