See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 9, 2016

Room very clean and spacious.
Restaurant offers vriety of tasty food.
Kitchen provides wide choice of food for breakfast.
Reception friendly and very helpful.
Swimming pool very clean and convenient.
I have enjoyed my stay!!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed May 26, 2016 via mobile

We came in May and the spa did not work, outside swimming pool was dirty. Also the rooms are not in good conditions, need to update it very well!!!
The hotel is not worth of money.
I will not gonna come back again.-------------------------------------------

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Aurėja D
Reviewed July 7, 2015

Had a one night stay after a wedding party. The reception itself looks like 1970s..When I went, the experienced staff was busy away from reception and one person who was on the first day at work in the reception. All she could say was to please wait!!
Basic room, basic amenities. But I learned that the hotel is popular with folks like to swim, nature walks, sauna and massage. Too bad, I am not in to any of that !

Location - 6/10 (out of town, very private location, near nature)
Ambiance - 5/10 (very old and dark looking.)
Check in experience - 5/10(inadequately staffed)
Room - 6/10 (comfortable bed, basic)
Value - 7/10 (cheap)
Return - Not likely

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed July 6, 2015

I was with a group of friends at this hotel. We had motorcyckles and the parking is fenced for security, very nice! The rooms are big and clean - restaurant serves good traditional food for a very low price. The hotel has a pool, at the time it was not opened due to the season. A pond/lake on the backside with running paths. I can really recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed December 5, 2014

I stayed there on business, for three nights. I had a "superior" room. The room was large, clean, everything was in working order and the heating was satisfactory (...it is not always the case, esp. in very modern hotels that rely on airconditioning to heat their rooms, I had bad experiences with hotels in Lodz). There was a kettle, cups, tea/coffee/sugar in the room - much appreciated. WiFi worked very well. The bed was large and comfortable.
The hotel and room, for me, did not look not renovated, but it was all rather basic. It is not a luxurious or romantic hotel. But it has all you need.
I liked the restaurant too. A choice of good meals in rather reasonable prices. Also, I did not have to wait too long for my dinner. The waiter was helpful and nice. Breakfast was OK too - a good selection of tasty food.
I did not visit the pool so I have nothing to say about it. Perhaps only one thing - as much as I understand, it is open not only for guests, but also for other people.
The hotel is very large: not a high building, but with plenty of corridors and parts, so it may be complicated to find your way to your room. But there are signs.
Unfortunately, the parking is definitely too small in comparison to the hotel capacity. The hotel is situated in the middle of nowhere, at city's outskirts, so I think it is chosen by people travelling by car. (Plus there are cars of people visiting the pool). When you choose a hotel far from the centre, you expect a large parking without problems in manoeuvring. This is not the case here. In the evening it is difficult to find a place. I was afraid of even trying, in some parts of the parking, fearing that I will have problems to withdraw if I do not find a place. My car is rather big, and parking manoeuvres are not my hobby. Worse, what can happen to you: you can park comfortably and then when you want to go out, you may found that another car blocks your way (I observed cars parking perpendicularly to other cars, in a distance that would probably make it impossible or very difficult for my car to get out). The hotel staff or owner just do not care. They say they have no one to make sure that the guests park in a correct way (is it my fault that they did not hire such a person?). They do not bother that some guests are left without place to park. It is the guest's problem. Some cars park on the grass outside or in the dark small street next to the hotel. I parked in front of the hotel grounds ("in front" does not mean it was close, and there was no pedestrian crossing), fearing that someone may break the window glass, the area did not look safe (although the receptionist claimed it was). Next to the place I parked, there was a parking with a roof, on a private ground, and a notice "Free places available. 140 PLN per month", so I believe the hotel owners could hire parking places there, and organize that the guests are helped with the luggage. Instead, I had to carry my suitcase and laptop case there. Yes I was offered that I could drive and park for a while in front of the hotel's door but if I made a minor mistake, it could really cost me too much in damages/insurance, because there was not too much space.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business