All reviews piotrkowska street great hotel building work chain hotel galeria lodzka double bed clean bathroom city break one night business trip hairdryer soap
Reviewed November 16, 2017 via mobile

I travel a lot due to my work and spending lot of time in the hotels. I have a particular sentiment for this one. Staff is always very friendly, always have a nice chat and they do remeber my preferences. Pricing is decent and the food in the restaurant is not bad at all. Would recommend that hotel to anyone. Book on their website is cheaper that way then using the booking search sites.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Joanna K, Dyrektor generalny at Campanile Lodz, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2017

Dear Karol,
thank you for your time to give us the feedback about the stay at our hotel.
I am glad that you like our hotel and enjoy the stay by us. We do our best that our Guests feel like at home.
Wish you all good stays every time!

Reviewed September 19, 2017

Hotel is located in city center, near to shopping area. Room was comfy and had enough space for work. Clean bathroom with quite large shelf for cosmetics (ladies should be pleased). Breakfasts were good.
Nights were a bit cold and central heating didn't work (it was a small disappointment)

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Joanna K, Dyrektor generalny at Campanile Lodz, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2017

Dear Iwona,
thank you for your time and your feedback about stay in our hotel. It's very important for us to know how our Guests are feeling at our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed the stay. It's true that our bathroom are perfect for ladies. I love as well this wooden shelf.
I am sorry for the inconvenience about heating. Probably you were in period when our central system still was working on summer program. In this situation, if you contact the reception, we could deliver the small heating machine to your room.
We are always to help our Guests to feel comfortable and give them good memories with Campanile.
King regards,

Reviewed September 16, 2017

I was shocked to see such a dirty place in Poland, usually hotels in Poland are very clean, but my room was a nightmare: layers of dust everywhere, dirty stains on pillows!, somebody's hair in the bathroom, black stains on the hairdryer from greasy fingers (I had to clean it first, because I couldnt make myself touch it), no curtain in the shower, just a glass that covers only the half of the shower space and water flows on the floor. When we arrived there was only one towel per guest. Bathroom lock was broken. From the outside this hotel looks pretty descent, but when you enter your room... The only good thing is the location: shopping mall Galeria Lodzka and Biedronka (food store) are very close, you dont need to walk far.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest,
thank you for your feedback.
I am sorry for all inconveniences and your impression about our hotel.
Please next time help us to make you happy and call reception, in this way we will have possibility to react e.g. change the room if necessary.

Reviewed June 23, 2017

Hotel is nice and quite close to center. Room is new, clean and shiny. Bed is comfortable. Wifi and carpark available. You have to pay extra for carpark and you can park to public parking in front of the hotel as well. Elevator for upper rooms exists. You have to walk on a long corridor and get on another elevator to reach some of the rooms. There is a restaurant and bar at the ground floor and you can eat at the hotel. Breakfast available with limited selections. If you want to go city center you need to turn left and walk 600 meter to reach Piotrkowska Street. There is Galeria Lodzka right after the hotel and you can shop there. Overall rating is very good.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Joanna K, Dyrektor generalny at Campanile Lodz, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2017

Dear Guest,
thank you for your feedback. This is really nice description of our hotel.
I hope that you enjoyed the stay.

Reviewed December 22, 2016

The room is not big, but enough for the needs of a traveler. They are nicely decorated and the bed is comfortable. Very clean rooms and great personnel. Also the bathroom has soap, towels and hair dryer. And a water machine on every floor.

Room tip: we had a room looking the street, but there was absolutely no noise
Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Joanna K, Dyrektor generalny at Campanile Lodz, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2016

Dear Klementina,
thank you for your feedback.I am glad to read that you spent nice time in our hotel.
Thank you for all mentioned pros. I will transmit all opinions with my team.