All reviews old mill water mill old town castle ruins the river small waterfall without hesitation excellent breakfast egg dishes cleaning staff walking distance excellent restaurant perfect location close to the city center mini bar free wifi quiet area
Reviewed May 3, 2016

I said at the I hotel while visiting Torun for a friends wedding and found this hotel was really great value, the location was very good and the staff super friendly. the building is really old but has been renovated to really high standard

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Mateusz1231, General Manager at 1231 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2016

Dear "Fergal33",
Thank You for sharing your feedback. I'm glad to read that your stay with us was successful.

Best Regards and I encourage You to further discovering of our beautiful country :-)

Reviewed May 2, 2016 via mobile

When I am writing this post hotel is no. One on tripadvisor. I can't compare this hotel to another hotels around but I know how it should be because I travel lot and I have good experience. I chose this hotel because of review I could read and I can't agree with another travelers.
Good location for sure.
Breakfast minimum as I can meet in another 4 stars hotel. Big + for scrambled eggs, fried and omelet prepared for request. Coffee machine and taste nothing special less than good.
Room I booked apartments and I got on second floor. Two very small room connected by hall. It was with two bathrooms.
Mattress TERRIBLE I do not remember when I slept on bad mattress !!!!!!!!
Bathroom small and Even very small
Quiet place, close parking.
Recommend restaurant for dinner
Check in staff was only ok
Clean room

Stayed: May 2016

Dear "ZibiKoszalin"
Thank You for choosing the Hotel 1231 for your stay in Torun and write review with an indication of our advantages (location, cleanliness, tasty dishes in the restaurant), and an indication of Your objections.
I'm sorry that our mattresses did not fulfill your expectations.
I assure you also that we meet all the conditions, of a four star hotel . We are, however, a historic building registered on the UNESCO list and conservator requirements caused that we had to adapt our investment into the building, and not vice versa.
We respect the opinion of each of our Guests and treat them as invaluable knowledge for us for the future.
Therefore, thank You once again for taking the time to share with us your feedbeck.

Best Regards

Reviewed April 5, 2016 via mobile

We were recommended this hotel by our daughter who is working in Toruń. It is a lovely, small hotel with spacious and immaculate rooms with super ensuite bathrooms. Located not far from the river at the edge of the old town makes it ideal for exploring the town. The breakfast buffets were fabulous, the staff welcoming and friendly. Can't imagine why you wouldn't stay here!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Mateusz1231, General Manager at 1231 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2016

Dear "Jacqui63",
we were very pleased to host you in our hotel.
Thank you for finding the time to write this review.
I am glad that You enjoy your stay!
The best reward of our hard work is the fact that you recommend us, for which I thank You and please keep us in mind during your next visit to Torun :-)

Best Regards

Reviewed March 29, 2016 via mobile

A perfect place for any occasion. We spent our Easter holiday there, spoiled absolutely by the hotel employees. Great food, great surrounding. The hotel is located in the heart of Old Town but at the same time is not in the center of the main tourist stream. Great view from the windows, spacious rooms, very clean, gives a feeling of how it could be like to live some 800 years ago but with running warm water in shower and a satellite TV.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family

Dear "Jagns Z",
we are pleased that so special as Easter period you chose to stay in our hotel. Thank you for your feedback.

Feel free to visit us again :-)

Best regards
Director of 1231 Hotel

Reviewed February 17, 2016

The Hotel is located on small street of the Old Town just next to the castle. Surrended by gothic architecture is quite and lovely. Nice rooms and excellent restaurant serving breakfast as well as dinners.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Grzegorz S
Mateusz1231, General Manager at 1231 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2016

Dear "Grzegorz S",
I'm glad you found the moments of time to write your opinion.
It was nice being able to host you and the more we are glad that you left us satisfied.

I hope that we will be able in the near future to have you with us again.