“A very reasonably priced restaurant”
Review of Manekin

Manekin
Ranked #11 of 219 Restaurants in Torun
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 11, 2017

Was not sure what to expect but was very happy with the meals. Pancakes with the filling on the inside. Very popular and well priced.

Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

I visit this place every time I visit Poland. I've had many different dishes. The most recent was a starter of a tomato cream soup with almond flakes - delicious. For mains, my sister had grilled salmon tagliatelle, and I had baked cod lasagna. Both were very tasty (both in the picture).
The one thing that always,ALWAYS lets me down there is the toilet. It's very small but for me that's not the issue. It stinks! It stank of urine the other day! For some it might not be an issue, but I always visit the toilet to wash my hands before the meal and when it's in such a state it can be highly off-putting. Please Management Team do something about it.

Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

Lovely restaurant in heart of the town square with an outdoor seating area.
Be aware that u can and probably will have a long wait- for service and food. We waited 10 mins just to get a menu and to order drinks- highly annoying.
We ordered the hungarian goulash and the oreo,cherry and mascarpone pancakes. It was quite busy but the wait is too long for quiet average food. The portion sizes are very good and really tasty. We probably wouldnt go back though.

Reviewed August 6, 2017 via mobile

Had the gyro and it was delicious. Suggest if you have a small appetite, share this!

Soup was also ordered and was served in a large square bread bowl. Delicious!!

Reviewed August 5, 2017

TripAdvisor led my wife and I here and we are glad it did.

First, if you are looking for a quiet place and quick service this may not be your place. Reason I say this is because people are having fun and making noise here.

Started out with a local soup served in a bread bowl and it was delicious. Scrape the wet souped soaked bread from the inside of the bowl to mix with your bites. My wife ordered the goat cheese salad and it was very good.

The reason they are having fun is because they are eating tasty pancakes stuffed with delicious fillings. Ours was Curried Chicken with coconut milk and jalapeños and no it was not spicy like they said . . . chili heat was very mild IMO.

There are MANY things on the menu sure to please most any taste so don't wait, try this place now and enjoy!