“Delicious food at good prices”
Review of Manekin

Manekin
Ranked #9 of 215 Restaurants in Torun
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 6, 2017

A grand choice of stuffed pancakes . You can choose whatever stuffing you may like. And they are big enough for a sound lunch.

Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

We went here for lunch and very much enjoyed it. The savory pancakes are delicious but quite big so would suggest sharing if you're going for a snack.

Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

Be prepared to wait for the table and then the waiting time for food is longer then average. But we went on Sunday so the whole Old Town was packed!
The stuff was super friendly and the food was AMAZING !!!' We took salad, crepes - both savory and sweet, soup and pancakes.
Highly recommended !!!!

Reviewed August 11, 2017

Was not sure what to expect but was very happy with the meals. Pancakes with the filling on the inside. Very popular and well priced.

Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

I visit this place every time I visit Poland. I've had many different dishes. The most recent was a starter of a tomato cream soup with almond flakes - delicious. For mains, my sister had grilled salmon tagliatelle, and I had baked cod lasagna. Both were very tasty (both in the picture).
The one thing that always,ALWAYS lets me down there is the toilet. It's very small but for me that's not the issue. It stinks! It stank of urine the other day! For some it might not be an issue, but I always visit the toilet to wash my hands before the meal and when it's in such a state it can be highly off-putting. Please Management Team do something about it.