All reviews various hotels modern hotel great location old town coffee machine walking distance nice room wonderful hotel a great stay excellent breakfast chopin airport good size atrium tv city mirror facilities
Reviewed January 9, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 days on business and was upgraded to a junior suite. Room was nicely decked out, spacious and very comfortable. The room had all the amenities you need (ironing board, coffee machine etc). I also visited the gym which is small but had enough for my needs (set of dumb bells, 2 runners, bike, cross trainer, mats, mirrors etc).

Aside from the very nice room the hotel restaurant is also excellent serving a kind of North African fusion cuisine. All in all very satisfied and will definitely stay here again next time I’m in Warsaw.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank NomadSalesMan
ewachudy, Front Office Supervisor at Hotel Indigo Warsaw - Nowy Swiat, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2018

Hello NomadSalesMan,

It was a pleasure to host you in our hotel. Thank you so much for taking time to post your review on Tripadvisor website. We are truly happy that you enjoyed your time with us.

We are looking forward for your next reservation.

Reviewed January 7, 2018

I'm doing a project in Warsaw and have had a fair amount of stays over the last year. Ever since Hotel Indigo opened it was my first choice.

I really like the location, it is great for walking out at night. The staff are professional without being overly formal and can't do enough for you. The rooms are of great quality. the breakfast is awesome.

If left it so long to review as I don't want people to know how good it is since at times Warsaw gets very busy for hotels. But to be fair the team and hotel deserve a review. It is great.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Jean-Paul d
ewachudy, Front Office Supervisor at Hotel Indigo Warsaw - Nowy Swiat, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2018

Hi Jean-Paul,

First of all thank you so much for taking time to post your perfect review about Hotel Indigo. I'm delighted that you enjoyed your stays with us. Our Team will be very happy to hear so many compliments, especially from such a frequent guest as you are.

We are more than happy to welcome you again!

Reviewed December 17, 2017 via mobile

Great hotel! Warming, cozy and vey well decorated.
Staff very friendly and always trying to help costumers.
Large rooms and all brand new!
Very well located!
One of the best hotels i have been. For sure you will be pleased with your staying in Indigo Warsaw!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Nuno Filipe P
ewachudy, Front Office Supervisor at Hotel Indigo Warsaw - Nowy Swiat, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2017

Hi Nuno Filipe P,

Thank you for your perfect review of the Hotel Indigo Nowy Świat! I'm delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our Team will be very happy to hear your compliments.

It would be a pleasure to welcome you soon again!

Reviewed November 4, 2017

been there for 2 days and I have to say this hotel is amazing.
the whole team is great and eager to help you.
My room was great with view on the square, confortable bed, clean bathroom
Nice breakfast with buffet and a la carte
great hotel!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank Greg L
ewachudy, Front Office Supervisor at Hotel Indigo Warsaw - Nowy Swiat, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2017

Hi Greg,

Thank you so much for positive review. We are very pleased, that you enjoy your stay in our hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you again in our Hotel.

Regards,

Reviewed October 2, 2017

Lets start with the positive points: If you like a modern and sophisticated ambient, you hited the jack pot! The decoration its amazing and new.
The help desk its pretty efficient. Breakfast was excellent. location excellent ( maybe 10 to 15 min from museums, bars restaurants and old town ), The gym small but functional, sauna ok (-ish) but steaming room wasn't working none of the days I stayed ( and here we go...), the room had a very bad insolation - I could heard precisely what was happening on both rooms around me ( i was at 204 by the way), drawers being open, people chatting on the phone, couples having their private good times etc etc... the plugs on my room weren't working, even after the technician checked up ( so as the hot water), no natural light, my window was facing the foyer and after checking from across the corridor, even with the curtains shut you could see it ALL inside the room ( privacy only with the blinds , so total darkness inside).

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank Dayse L
ewachudy, Front Office Supervisor at Hotel Indigo Warsaw - Nowy Swiat, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2017

Hi Dayse,

Thank you for your visit at Hotel Indigo Nowy Świat and taking time to write the feedback for Tripadvisor users. I am glad that you appreciate our designe as well as location of our hotel and efficiency of staff members. However I would like to apologize for the inconvenients during your time with us. Please accept my sincerest apology.
Let me assure you, that your feedback is highly important to us and help us to provide better service in the future.

We hope to be able to welcome you back some day!