US$87
  • Room Service
US$111
US$95
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

Novotel Warszawa Centrum(Warsaw)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$58
  • Restaurant
Radisson Blu Sobieski Hotel Warsaw(Warsaw)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$66
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$77/night.

US$96
US$89
Sofitel
Hetman Hotel(Warsaw)(Great Value!)
US$46
US$43
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$60/night.

Novotel Warszawa Airport(Warsaw)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$50
Agoda.com
US$73
US$68
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$79/night.

US$95
US$70
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$79/night.

US$398
US$318
Cancelon
  • Restaurant
All reviewsvarious hotelsmodern hotelfront desknice roomold townfantastic locationwalking distanceexcellent breakfastchopin airportgood sizecomfortable bedcitygymcurtains
Reviewed January 9, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 days on business and was upgraded to a junior suite. Room was nicely decked out, spacious and very comfortable. The room had all the amenities you need (ironing board, coffee machine etc). I also visited the gym which is small but had enough for my needs (set of dumb bells, 2 runners, bike, cross trainer, mats, mirrors etc).

Aside from the very nice room the hotel restaurant is also excellent serving a kind of North African fusion cuisine. All in all very satisfied and will definitely stay here again next time I’m in Warsaw.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank NomadSalesMan
ewachudy, Front Office Supervisor at Hotel Indigo Warsaw - Nowy Swiat, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2018

Hello NomadSalesMan,

It was a pleasure to host you in our hotel. Thank you so much for taking time to post your review on Tripadvisor website. We are truly happy that you enjoyed your time with us.

We are looking forward for your next reservation.

Reviewed January 7, 2018

I'm doing a project in Warsaw and have had a fair amount of stays over the last year. Ever since Hotel Indigo opened it was my first choice.

I really like the location, it is great for walking out at night. The staff are professional without being overly formal and can't do enough for you. The rooms are of great quality. the breakfast is awesome.

If left it so long to review as I don't want people to know how good it is since at times Warsaw gets very busy for hotels. But to be fair the team and hotel deserve a review. It is great.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Jean-Paul d
ewachudy, Front Office Supervisor at Hotel Indigo Warsaw - Nowy Swiat, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2018

Hi Jean-Paul,

First of all thank you so much for taking time to post your perfect review about Hotel Indigo. I'm delighted that you enjoyed your stays with us. Our Team will be very happy to hear so many compliments, especially from such a frequent guest as you are.

We are more than happy to welcome you again!

Reviewed December 17, 2017 via mobile

Great hotel! Warming, cozy and vey well decorated.
Staff very friendly and always trying to help costumers.
Large rooms and all brand new!
Very well located!
One of the best hotels i have been. For sure you will be pleased with your staying in Indigo Warsaw!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Nuno Filipe P
ewachudy, Front Office Supervisor at Hotel Indigo Warsaw - Nowy Swiat, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2017

Hi Nuno Filipe P,

Thank you for your perfect review of the Hotel Indigo Nowy Świat! I'm delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our Team will be very happy to hear your compliments.

It would be a pleasure to welcome you soon again!

Reviewed November 23, 2017 via mobile

My Room Heating didn’t work, it was 0C outside & so I was provided with this little heater, which did work well but as the room was pretty large it wasn’t super effective...

Pity as I loved the room, brilliant Hotel Location...I will return, when it’s warmer!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Sticker01
ewachudy, Front Office Supervisor at Hotel Indigo Warsaw - Nowy Swiat, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2017

Hello Sticker01,

Thank you for post your review about your stay with us. We are happy that you liked designe and location of our hotel. However I would like to apologize for issue with air conditioning. Please accept my sincere apologies for this.

I do hope that you will allow us to welcome you back and give us another opportunity to make it up to you.

Reviewed November 4, 2017

been there for 2 days and I have to say this hotel is amazing.
the whole team is great and eager to help you.
My room was great with view on the square, confortable bed, clean bathroom
Nice breakfast with buffet and a la carte
great hotel!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank Greg L
ewachudy, Front Office Supervisor at Hotel Indigo Warsaw - Nowy Swiat, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2017

Hi Greg,

Thank you so much for positive review. We are very pleased, that you enjoy your stay in our hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you again in our Hotel.

Regards,