US$142
US$117
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

US$90
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

US$87
US$85
  • Room Service
Novotel Warszawa Airport(Warsaw)(Great Value!)
US$49
  • Pool
Novotel Warszawa Centrum(Warsaw)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$56
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$62/night.

Radisson Blu Sobieski Hotel Warsaw(Warsaw)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$53
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$81/night.

US$67
US$59
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$78/night.

Hetman Hotel(Warsaw)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
US$229
US$198
  • Restaurant
All reviewsslow liftthird flooroverlooking the squareroyal castlelocal football teamold townhot watertea and coffeestay there againfantastic locationroom was cleantop floorcity centreelevatorodour
Reviewed August 3, 2017

I stayed in the apartment here, and it was excellent, a large space, comfortable bed and clean. The staff are ok, informative, and the location is great - you couldn't be more central (in the old part of Warsaw city). Eggs can be cooked to order if you take breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 22, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here with 3 girlfriends. We had a lovely room facing the square and enjoyed all the goings on there. Particularly the sax player. Elevator while slow was fun. You don't need to be in a hurry on holidays! Breakfast was poor but ok just. usually nobody there to take your order. This could be improved on so easily. All in all I would stay there again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Eileen B
Reviewed June 18, 2017

First of all, not the easiest place to find as the entrance is somewhat obscured by the outdoor seating of the restaurant in front of it, but once you have conquered that, the location cannot be faulted. Right on the main square, surrounded by numerous eating and drinking opportunities, 1 minute walk to the main street and 2 minutes walk to the heart of the old town.
The hotel itself is not your typical establishment, situated on the 3rd floor of a historic building accessing the rooms can be fun.
Luckily, the slow lift mentioned in other reviews is the same sort of one we have at work so it was nothing unusual for us :)
The rooms are adequate,all basic facilities, but the beds are woefully small for someone like me 6' 2", but for the price and location, in a capital city it is still good value.
We can't comment on the breakfast, as we ate out all of the time.
Unfortunately, the weekend we were there coincided with a major festival, some kind of protest march and a late night victory parade for the local football team, which meant we had a very noisy weekend.

Room Tip: If possible, ask for a room overlooking the square for the view
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 20, 2017

I was very pleased when I walked into my room (30), different to other Hotels I have stayed in. It is fabulously large bright and airy with two large windows with great views. A comfy double bed, (only a single cover). Good bathroom and shower. Hot water tea and coffee in the hall, cups, saucers, plate, knife and cotton napkin in room. I liked the quirkiness of the place but you have to be forgiving because there was an odour from the bathroom, I left the fan on, the lift is slow and you have to keep your finger on the button, I used the stairs as faster, breakfast was sparse the first two mornings when I went down around 08.00 I went earlier on the last day and there was much more, there is a choice from the hot menus, I did try the scrambled eggs,( fried) I really did enjoy my stay here could easily of spent more time in the room having afternoon tea.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed May 13, 2017

Spacious, clean, lot of light and full of authentic atmosphere. In the Old Town. It was a fully equipped apartment situated in the highest floor. The lift was a bit slow and "strange", but working. I would like to come back and spend there at least a week! Good breakfast.
Unfortunately we did not have such a great view from the window - it was oriented to some side street, not directly to Old Town area.

Room Tip: The apartment we had was just amazing. If you prefer a view at Old Town, it was not possible from this apartment.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple