See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 10, 2017

I had an amazing time at these property I felt I am at home , lovely people , helped me a lot to travel around , near to bus station from where you can easily reach all tourist attractions , Food made there was amazing too

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Cezary S, Właściciel at Rezydencja Parkowa, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2017

Thank you for your opinion, welcome in a future...

Reviewed October 13, 2016

I was staying here for two nights, and honestly before coming i was afraid because of the comments i saw here on TripAdvisor. But in reality, this is a real nice hotel, looks like a family owned. Rooms are big enough with tv and air condition. Breakfast was included in the price and it was really nice, and talking about the price, it was 30% less than for example Hostel with a private room in downtown. The only thing that should be done better is cleaning the room more thoroughly, there was a lot of dust under the bed.

But the best thing about this Hotel is a connection with the city, almost in front of it there is a bus stop and the line number 180, which goes directly to the downtown and old city center!

If i come to Warsaw again i will stay at this hotel for sure

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Cezary S, Właściciel at Rezydencja Parkowa, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2017

Thank you very much for good reviews. It was a pleasure to see you in our home.

Reviewed June 10, 2014

I had to stay here with my son because he was taking his British IGCSE's at the English School down the street which was literally a 5 minute walk. There are ABSOLUTELY no other places to stay because I would have left after the first night. The first 4 nights we stayed in the "Owner's Room" which had a television, a very nice bathroom, etc. I would rate it a 3. We left for the weekend to our cabin outside of Warsaw and when we came back, they said the owner was back and needed "his room" and they stuck us in another tiny room. Still had two beds, no television but it did have a TINY refrigerator. When I asked about the TV I was told, "you don't need one" (can you believe that?) and we don't have another! For what you got, the room was HORRIBLY expensive, 170 PLN for either room, no discount for no TV (about $56 or 42 Euro or 33 GBP per night) but you could get a "breakfast for 20 PLN EXTRA (about $7). I found out later from a nice store across the street that this hotel bought pre-made sandwiches for 3 PLN (about $1) from them and then took them over and served them for breakfast there! The only good part were that there were two good Chinese restaurants across the street and two people could eat VERY well for 50 PLN! They NEVER changed the sheets or towels (Even when I asked, they just made the bed because I made a tiny dot with a marker to see if they would change it - they didn't and the folded towels were damp!) while we were there. Another HUGE problem is that there was hardly ANYONE ever at the front desk to buzz you in. Usually it was a maid running around and the front office girls would be sitting in the backyard smoking! They had 4 different phone numbers on the wall to call to get someone to let you in! If you don't speak Polish (I do) you won't know which number to call. I once waited 45 minutes in the heat before someone came and he told me "No one was here so I went to the cemetery to visit family!" What kind of business is this? Even though I speak Polish, one of the numbers I called was in Gdansk (about 416 km. away!). Stay away from this place at all possible costs, it's no wonder I NEVER saw another client and we stayed a total of twelve days! If I could, I would give this place an overall ZERO!!! I spent $672.75 for twelve nights and I basically feel like I was legally raped by these people! STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS. I review many, many hotels and I will always give you the absolute truth, good or bad - this place definitely is a "STAY AWAY" rating!

Room tip: TIP? STAY AWAY FROM THIS DUMP, you're better off sleeping in your car!
Date of stay: May 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank wildernessmd
Cezary S, Właściciel at Rezydencja Parkowa, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2014

No more guests like them.
They have still problem, comes and go away 20 times by a day.
He is big lier, he speak polish as well, tey have been here before 14,.00 when i was absent, but the day hotel starts at 14.00 so , he couldnt have a problem with that.
Abut sandwiches i dont know what he say, nobody tells him like that, becuase it is not true.
He is big lier, but he is thinking that he is a good quest, bad mistake with him.
Cezar an owner

Reviewed October 26, 2010

I have stayed in this hotel because it was the nearest accomodation to the location of the seminar which I was attending.
The hotel was very strange. You could see that once someone invested lots of money into it (large rooms, nice tiles, etc.). But it was not cleaned and maintained well enough.
No wonder, since each time there was only one staff member in the hotel. Usually young girls that were receptionists and cleaning ladies at the same time. They were also making 24-hour shifts. No worder they were not able to clean!
When we arrived, we discovered that there were no towels in our room. The garbage from the previous guests stayed in our room untill after we left(!). One evening we discovered a dust-bug on the wall (meaning that the room has not been properly hoovered for a long time). We got only one small "cube" of shampoo per person during the entire stay. The breakfast was very poor and the amounts of food on the table were not sufficient for all the guests of the hotel (when cheese, salami and jiuce were finished, nobody brought more). The colleagues who lived on the first floor had problems with hot water.
In addition to everything - they gave me and my colleague a 3-bed room (because they didn't have any other dowble room avaliable) and tried to charge us for the price of 3 persons when we left!
It is a pitty that the hotel is such a hole. With more cleaning and more staff it could have been a really nice place.

Date of stay: October 2010
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank Olgitit

next bad opinion.
The quest i think was a bad day.
The rooms are cleaning everyday.
They pay for two pesosn , as they stay in a 3 pesrsons room.
I cant take a money for tree pesros as were two.
Mayb they came for a breakfast as late, at 10.00 o clock when the brarkfast are finish.
Still im unhappy to visit me quest like him, nobody from his group telms that they have a problem.
I m happy that he never be in my hotel in a future.
Cezar S.

Reviewed June 17, 2010

I have never had an experience quite like this before. I chose the hotel because it advertised that it provided airport shuttle 24-7. When I booked it, I included in the notes that I required the use of the shuttle at 7am the next morning. When I came downstairs that morning, they asked me if they would like for them to call me a taxi. They denied the fact they provide a shuttle, but that this means they will call you a taxi. They then called the owner of the hotel and put him on the phone, which ended up being nothing but an argument. There was a discrepancy on the fact that it says something different in Polish, but lists the shuttle in English, and also that the word "free" is not listed in front of "airport shuttle". He told me he was sorry and would buy me a bus pass, after also telling me how difficult and time consuming taking the bus is - AND after knowing I am a small person carrying an 80-lb backpack and luggage at my side. His tone at the end of the conversation was mocking and sarcastic, and I simply ended it and had to take a taxi. The hotel itself wasn't as clean as it could have been, no air conditioning (in my room at least), and the location was terrible. It took about 45 min into the old town by bus.

On the positive, the female staff members are very nice and sincere. They do provide a breakfast, and the bathrooms in the rooms are recently remodeled and spacious.

Date of stay: June 2010
1  Thank Denvervice

next bad opinion.
The quest i think was a bad day.
The rooms are cleaning everyday.
They pay for two pesosn , as they stay in a 3 pesrsons room.
I cant take a money for tree pesros as were two.
I m happy that he never be in my hotel in a future.
Cezar S.