All reviewspublic transportfamily hotelold townsmall balconythree nightsspent two nightshostscity
Reviewed September 27, 2017

I booked three nights here and booked another night as it is a lovely place to stay to get my bearings before I wander off on the next leg of my travels . I move into a little flat in the Old Town of Warsaw on Friday BUT the hospitality of WaWa has been worthy . My room is a delight .... a more than comfortable King-Size bed ..... a fully functional spacious Bathroom .... everything is spotlessly clean and the Wi-Fi is swift - what more could you ask for . The Manager is a lovely man - full of smiles and his wife is a delight . no question is too complex for them . very accommodating ..... thanks to all involved for making my stay a treat x

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed September 18, 2017 via mobile

Friendly little family hotel in northern Warsaw where we spent two nights in September 2017 exploring a classic European capital. A bit off the grid but once you've cracked the code of Warsaw public transport you can't live nicer. Fresh, clean, cosy and affordable services with good breakfast and fantastic full sized double bed. Great free wifi. Thank you!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 19, 2017

Super helpful and friendly staff, also the room and breakfast were excellent. Would have enjoyed spending more nights there, but as we were on a road-trip it was also excellent for a night. The staff made us felt like at home :)

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed July 9, 2017 via mobile

Really nice hotel - received a lovely welcome on both our visits - lovely bedroom with an amazing balcony - our hosts couldn't be more helpful

Highly recommended to all - will stay here again on our next visit to Warsaw

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed May 7, 2017

Quiet family run hotel north of the city. Close to transportation. Clean and very comfortable room with a private bath. Breakfast was very good. The staff were friendly and helpful giving directions and making recommendations.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family