Ibis Warszawa Centrum
US$67
Hampton
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$77/night.

US$140
US$132
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$206/night.

US$109
US$95
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

US$82
US$78
US$76
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$92/night.

US$67
US$63
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$72/night.

Novotel Warszawa Airport(Warsaw)(Great Value!)
US$51
US$46
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$53/night.

Airport Hotel Okecie(Warsaw)(Great Value!)
US$49
US$47
US$115
US$96
Sofitel
US$65
US$55
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$64/night.

All reviewstram stopold towncity centrerooms are cleanfree wifimain roadon footbreakfast buffetbusiness triptrams and buseswarsaw uprising museumminute walknice breakfastnice hotelcentral stationstayed for nightsbars and restaurants
Reviewed October 20, 2017

Good location of the hotel- 2.2 km from City Centre. Very good communication- trams near the hotel. Very good staff. Minuses: no carpet on the floor, no sockets beside bed. Dirty shower. Good hotel for short time.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Ibis Manager C, Manager at Ibis Warszawa Centrum, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2017

Dear Milk112016,

Thank you for choosing Ibis Warsaw Centrum and for taking the time to share your experience with the TripAdvisor community. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations and please allow me to express my apologies.
I will share your comments with our team, especially with the housekeeping manager about the cleaness of the shower.
I am also glad that You appreciated our location.
Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be much better than the previous one.

Kind regards,
Zastępca Dyrektora Hotelu

Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

The hotel claim to be hotel but is no more than a hostel with a disproportionate price
Very unfriendly staff
Very very tiny room
Not enough space for clothes
Only shelves
In conclusion not book in this hostel
Mario

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Ibis Manager C, Kierownik at Ibis Warszawa Centrum, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2017

Dear Mario S,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Hotel Ibis Warszawa Centrum. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations and please allow me to express my apologies.
Thank to your opinion we know how much we do need to improve our product, and we will do so to make our Guests fill more comfortable in contact with us.
Once again I would like to say how we appreciate your sharing your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.
Should have any additional questions or comments please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Best Regards

Reviewed September 30, 2017

My business visit to Warsaw was made most comfortable by this affordable, comfortable hotel. More than the comfort, I was totally owled over their cooperative hospitality, warmth and welcome to each of my particular needs - something which I have found missing even in the best of luxury hotels where you have to "pay for" each service including a sheet of photocopy! Always my preferred stay whenever I travel to Warsaw. Great living. Thank you Ibis Centrum!

Room Tip: All rooms are "no view" - well, can't expect this too from a mid-range hotel. All rooms are very silent. Choose any!
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Ibis Manager C, Manager at Ibis Warszawa Centrum, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2017

Dear Anu1961,

I will share your comments with our team.
We hope that You will choose our hotel during your next visit.

Kind regards,
Zastępca Dyrektora Hotelu

Reviewed September 18, 2017

Didn't let us into rooms before we didn't pay the whole amount for the stay. Tried to trick us because we were paying in Euros - we gave 500 Euros for the booking on 464 Euros and they gave us back only 2 PLN. At the end I had to exchange Euros but they still charged us 490 Euros and didn't give us fiscal receipt. There was no help from the receptionist for giving information how to reach Lublin and where to take the bus. The rooms were dirty (I have photos to substantiate), etc.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Ibis Manager C, Manager at Ibis Warszawa Centrum, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2017

Dear Vladimirp438,

We strive to provide a superior service experience for every Guest, therefore your feedback is very important for us. Please be assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problems indicated in your survey and prevent future occurrence. Please, if You could send the details of the stay directly to me H2894-DM@accor.com - it will help me to check the situation and give You the correct explanations.

Best Regards.

Reviewed September 11, 2017

the room was very nice and clean with good plugs/curtains/ensuite for a hostel. HOWEVER we had a very bad experience here - we had booked a five-bed FEMALE dorm for sake of feeling secure. However, about an hour after our arrival, a middle aged man let himself into our room. We went down to reception, assuming a mistake had been made, only to find that they already knew their error and had been hoping just to get away with it without us saying anything. it took us questioning this for the situation to be rectified. Furthermore, the man had been informed he was going to be staying in what was meant to be an all female room, but chose to and was allowed to go along with it anyway. This left us feeling very unsafe, especially as no-one ensured he had returned his key to our room. IF a hostel provides all female rooms these should be stuck to WITHOUT fail.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Ibis Manager C, Manager at Ibis Warszawa Centrum, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2017

Dear OJH2017,

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor community.
I am very glad that you appreciate the hostel product and our cleanliness. Every day we try to provide the highest possible service at the affordable price.
Your opinion gives us a clear indication of areas we should improve in order to boost the Guests' experience. I am really sorry that the situation with wrongly made check in met You in our hotel; please allow me to express my apologies.
We strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer and every feedback is very important to us. I just passed on your comments to our Reception Manager in order to remind our staff basic rules of hospitality and to avoid such a behavior and issues in the future.
Thank you for bringing this to our attention!
It is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Best regards,