All reviewstram stopold townrooms are cleancity centrewarsaw uprising museummain roadbreakfast buffeton footnice hoteltrams and busesminute walknice breakfastcentral stationbars and restaurantspleasant stayshort staychopin airport
Reviewed October 30, 2017 via mobile

Friendly staff, cold room ,
there is not a mini-refrigerator in the room.
There is not city map in the hotel. great location,
İ came for business, the breakfasr is enough. İ want to come again this hotel.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Ibis Manager C, Manager at Ibis Warszawa Centrum, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2017

Dear Ersin C,
I will share your comments with our team, particularly about our team - it will be the best award for them for daily work.
Thank you again for sharing your experience and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

See You soon!

Reviewed October 29, 2017

If you are traveling to Warsaw by train, this hotel is around 3km away from the Central station. You can jump onto a light rail outside the station and travel north. Get off the light rail at Okopowa and the hotel is just opposite to the main road.
This hotel serves a good quality breakfast and the female restaurant supervisor is very friendly.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank R C

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this detailed review following your stay with us at Ibis Warszawa Centrum.
Comments such as yours motivates us to keep doing our job and deliver fanastic experience to every Guest.
Thank you for your recommendation and we hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Best regards and see you soon!

Reviewed October 20, 2017

Good location of the hotel- 2.2 km from City Centre. Very good communication- trams near the hotel. Very good staff. Minuses: no carpet on the floor, no sockets beside bed. Dirty shower. Good hotel for short time.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Ibis Manager C, Manager at Ibis Warszawa Centrum, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2017

Dear Milk112016,

Thank you for choosing Ibis Warsaw Centrum and for taking the time to share your experience with the TripAdvisor community. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations and please allow me to express my apologies.
I will share your comments with our team, especially with the housekeeping manager about the cleaness of the shower.
I am also glad that You appreciated our location.
Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be much better than the previous one.

Zastępca Dyrektora Hotelu

Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

The hotel claim to be hotel but is no more than a hostel with a disproportionate price
Very unfriendly staff
Very very tiny room
Not enough space for clothes
Only shelves
In conclusion not book in this hostel
Mario

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Ibis Manager C, Kierownik at Ibis Warszawa Centrum, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2017

Dear Mario S,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Hotel Ibis Warszawa Centrum. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations and please allow me to express my apologies.
We strive to provide a superior service experience for every Guest, therefore your feedback is very important for us.
Thank to your opinion we know how much we do need to improve our product, and we will do so to make our Guests fill more comfortable in contact with us.
Once again I would like to say how we appreciate your sharing your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.
Should have any additional questions or comments please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Best Regards

Reviewed September 30, 2017

My business visit to Warsaw was made most comfortable by this affordable, comfortable hotel. More than the comfort, I was totally owled over their cooperative hospitality, warmth and welcome to each of my particular needs - something which I have found missing even in the best of luxury hotels where you have to "pay for" each service including a sheet of photocopy! Always my preferred stay whenever I travel to Warsaw. Great living. Thank you Ibis Centrum!

Room Tip: All rooms are "no view" - well, can't expect this too from a mid-range hotel. All rooms are very silent. Choose any!
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Ibis Manager C, Manager at Ibis Warszawa Centrum, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2017

Dear Anu1961,

I will share your comments with our team.
We hope that You will choose our hotel during your next visit.

Zastępca Dyrektora Hotelu