5,084 results
All reviews old town huge hotel central location busy hotel the upper floors nice hotel train station high floor executive room excellent location business trip reception area public transport shopping mall on foot wi fi chopin airport
Reviewed September 10, 2015

My August visit marked the second time I had stayed in this hotel this year. I appreciate very much the central location, easy access to the Metro and to the train station, and the views from the room. Although some find the rooms to be small, the modern room furnishings, stylish hotel lobby and helpful staff all make this a good choice when frequenting Warsaw.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor with views to the west or north.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Jason H
Beata R, Manager at Novotel Warszawa Centrum, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2015

Dear Guests,
We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Warszawa Centrum.

Reviewed September 10, 2015

This really is an excellent hotel. I booked through 'Expedia' and couldn't believe how good the price was. I took the train from Warsaw airport (airport code WAW) to Warszawa Centralna (the main Warsaw central train station). I was able to buy a train ticket easily at a ticket machine at the airport, as there was an option on the machine for 'English language'. The single ticket cost 4.40 Polish Zloty. WARNING: TICKETS MUST BE VALIDATED ON THE TRAIN OR YOU CAN BE HEAVILY FINED BY AN INSPECTOR. To validate your ticket, look for a small yellow box inside the train carriage, then insert your ticket into the box - the yellow box then validates the ticket by stamping a time and date on the ticket (which is usually the time the ticket expires as most tickets have a time limit e.g. can use in the next 75 minutes). Do this as soon as entering the train. The train took 25 minutes to travel from Warsaw Airport to Warszawa Centralna. The Novotel is a 5 minute walk from Warszawa Centralna. The Novotel building has 31 floors, so can be seen as soon as you exit Warszawa Centralna (so a map is not needed). Check in was quick and easy. I arrived 45 minutes before check in, but the kind lady on reception still let me check in. The room really was excellent. The room was spacious with a very comfortable bed, free Wi-Fi with good signal and a nice bathroom. There was also a nice flat screen TV, which included the CNN channel. I was on the 17th floor, and as a result the view of the city was fantastic. Top tip: ask for a room on as high a level as possible in order to get a fantastic view. On the 31st floor, there is a sauna and well fitted gym. The 31st floor also has great views of the city. I did not eat in the hotel, so cannot comment on the food. The price of breakfast was 19 Euros. I did drink in the bar. The price of drinks was much more expensive than bars and restaurants outside of the hotel, equivalent to the price of bars in the UK. However, the bar was pleasant and had live singing / music on some nights. Whilst the hotel is close to Warszawa Centralna for trains, the hotel is also situated very close to the metro underground system at Centrum metro station (literally turn right out of the reception and go down the steps - a 1 minute walk). This hotel is well situated for the city. Bars / restaurants are within a 5 minute walk - turn right out of the reception, then right again and keep walking for about 5 minutes. Then a left onto the main bar / restaurant street, which has many good places to eat and drink. It is also well situated for sightseeing. Would I stay here again - a definite yes.

Room Tip: Top tip: ask for a room on as high a level as possible in order to get a fantastic view.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Michael M

Reviewed September 9, 2015

The location of this hotel was the prime reason we chose it, it's close to the tube, many restaurants and cafes, and all attractions are a walking distance away. We stayed on the 16th floor and had windows on the east side (stadium, river etc). The view was really addictive- I could stand in front of the window for minutes, at night you watch neons or lightnings (yes, we saw a storm). Our room was clean, very quiet and spacious. I liked a lot that there was an extra couch so we could sit on it instead of -as usually- on the bed itself during the day. There were also tea and coffee facilities, and we got bottles of water every day.

Room Tip: ask for top floors !
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple

Reviewed September 6, 2015 via mobile

I took my sister for her 25th bday night away in Warsaw. Hotel was a perfect location , close to the train station and not a long walk from the old town. Amazing views from the top room overlooking the square. Would definitely stay again next time in Warsaw.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank J0J024

Reviewed September 5, 2015 via mobile

This Novotel is a 4 stars hotel in Warsaw's business center. It's close to the railway central station. The rooms are comfortable but the time starts to leave its mark... The breakfast is generous. In this area there are few hotels offering a better general quality.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business