All reviews welcome amenity high quality materials best hotel we have ever stayed stunning hotel presidential palace old town place to stay butler magdalena luxury desk spa doorman renovation city
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I tried but have found nothing to complain about.
This is a very elegant, comfortable hotel in a very central, convenient and elegant part of Warsaw, in a historical building carefully renovated and turned into a stylish, posh place.
My standard room was of a comfortable size – maybe if I stayed longer, I would miss a seating area and some more closet space, but for 2 nights I was fine – with a fantastic, big bathroom with a window. All details taken care of, good materials, nothing cheap, nothing substandard.
Fantastic staff, from doorman to restaurant – especially the breakfast, - fabulous breakfast with great a la carte menu plus a small but good quality buffet, - Long Bar worth a visit… have I forgotten anything? I was granted an extra late check out until 17.00 with no extra charge.
The lifts are ready immediately! I never waited even 30 seconds.
If I really, really want to complain, then lights in the room are not easy to find out and throughout all my stay I was not sure if I there are no better settings or I just did not discover them. Plus it’s not cheap (well, as expected).
Definitely would recommend it and would love to stay there again.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Lucja K
Anna O, Guest Relations Manager at Raffles Europejski Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Lucja K,
We are very pleased to see such a high rating allocated to Raffles Europejski Warsaw. The feedback plays a very important role for us as we always strive to satisfy our guests expectations. We would like to thank you for your comment, for mentioning our staff and for sharing the less favorable remarks. We are looking forward welcoming you back in Raffles Europejski Warsaw.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I traveled to Warsaw and booked an Airbnb. When we arrived the Airbnb was not what we expected. We happened upon the Raffles Hotel and inquired about availability. They immediately secured a room for us and wished us away to paradise. The hotel is one of the most amazing hotels I've ever stayed in, Coming from a veteran business travel, this hotel surpassed all of my expectations. It's a new property which is immaculate. They've thought of every detail that can make your stay the most pleasant, from a well-thought out room to the service throughout the hotel, combined this made our stay incredible....difficulties of our initial arrival in Warsaw a distant memory. I would go to the city just to stay in this hotel!

Room tip: I feel there is no bad room in the hotel
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Nancy F

Dear Nancy,
On behalf of all of us here at Raffles Europejski Warsaw, we would like to thank you for your time and for sharing your Raffles experience with us. We are extremely happy that you have chosen Raffles Europejski Warsaw upon your visit to Warsaw and enjoyed everything what our hotel has to offer. In our hotel, guests can rest assured that we will remain distinctly Raffles - infused with the spirit of adventure, luxury and sublime service. We strive for our guests to feel home being away from home. We are looking forward for your next visit in Raffles Europejski Warsaw so we can make your stay perfect again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I spent 24 hours in this hotel on business in a Raffles room.

Hotel - It's a newly converted heritage building so all the finishes and furnishings are new and superb quality. There are extensive public rooms including a Long Bar that serves Singapore Slings!

Room - The Raffles Room is like a standard deluxe room but with an extra desk/writing area that doubles up as a nice make-up/hairdrying area with a mirror built into the desk. For me it was worth the extra money. The room itself is generous in size with a double bed - a very generous wardrobe space - and a large bathroom with good size shower, double sinks, and a bath. The amenities are a french brand - good quality. All furnishings and finishes are luxurious and new. Another thing to note is that due to the position of the hotel there's unlikely to be a lot of outside noise interrupting your sleep so it's less of an issue to be on a higher floor. (It's a very low level hotel anyway).

Room service - I had both supper and breakfast in the room. Service was quick and the menu choices varied. Because of the Asian Raffles brand they have some great Asian options - the laksa for supper was excellent.

Butler/spa/general service - Really impressed with this. I had some overnight dry cleaning -no problem at all - the butler took care of it. They also opened up the spa early for me so I could fit in a Sisley facial and massage. I book spa appointments in all the hotels I stay in that have that facility and I have to see this is one of the most beautifully designed with really exceptional service. Bringing in a therapist out of hours really is going above and beyond - and at no extra charge.

Overall - I really can't say enough about this hotel. Truly superb service delivery in a beautiful property.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Sabina K
Anna O, Guest Relations Manager at Raffles Europejski Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Sabina K,
We would love to thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are overjoyed to read that you truly enjoyed your stay with us and that our team took wonderful care of you. Thank you for your words of appreciation for our staff. I will pass them to the managers as well as my colleagues, I am sure they will feel privileged. We are proud to draw on the original Raffles of delivering thoughtful, personal and discreet service.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was a really nice stay in Raffles. The room was spacious with floor to ceiling windows. My favorite part was the beautiful bathtub by the window with views onto a garden. The service was superb apart from the fact that they wouldn't let us in to the downstairs bar with our dog. Partially understandable but in 2018 I feel like it's a little discriminating. The bartender was nice enough to give us a free beer for the inconvenience.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank GregKarpinski

Dear GregKarpinski,
We are delighted to be reading such an encouraging review regarding your stay at Raffles Europejski Warsaw. Thank you for leaving words of appreciations for our room, bathtub and garden view. We would like to apologize for all the inconvenience that you have experienced during your stay.
It will be a pleasure to welcome you again.

Reviewed November 2, 2018 via mobile

Unfortunately I wasn’t staying here but I definitely plan to rectify that in the future. I heard the cocktails here were amazing and oh wow they sure were. When at a raffles you have to have with the signature cocktail “Singapore Sling” to start!! Really tasty with the right balance of alcohol to mixers!! The list at the bar is quite extensive so get comfortable in the plush surroundings and the enjoy the hospitality of the friendly bar staff!

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank LeisureGuy32

Dear LeisureGuy32,
Thank you for taking the time to post on Tripadvisor.com. We are delighted to read that you truly enjoyed our Long Bar, cocktails and that our bar staff took a wonderful care of you. It will be a pleasure having you back with us in Raffles Europejski Warsaw but maybe next time you will have a chance to stay with us overnight and explore our fabulous surroundings.