2,534 results
All reviews glass elevator fusion restaurant heavenly bed old town great hotel the executive lounge business district corner room separate shower an upgrade comfortable beds business trip long weekend late check buffet breakfast free internet rooms are large
Reviewed March 27, 2018

Stayed at the Westin as a Gold SPG member. No free upgrade offered on arrival, only the choice of a club room for 110 PLN extra, which I took.

No tourist map provided at check in. I found one at the concierge desk as we were leaving for our flight home.

The club lounge had a good selection of drinks but the food offering was basic and unappetising: mini sandwiches that had clearly sat around for a while drying out before the lounge actually opened.

The room I had was 'executive' standard but was beginning to look a little old/tired. Bathroom however looked very badly patched up and in need of a serious refurb. Everywhere was nonetheless very clean. The heavenly beds are exactly that and as a dreadful insomniac I would recommend SPG hotels every time purely for the bed. I slept really well.

The lobby lounge areas were clean and updated albeit not luxuriously so. We ate at the Fusion restaurant for both lunch and dinner. Comfortable modern surroundings, excellent food, great service and very reasonable pricing - would definitely reccomend.

All hotel staff were pretty friendly; location is very central so will probably revisit if I go back to Warsaw again.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank MGSreject
Inna D, Administrative Assistant to the General Manager at The Westin Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2018

Dear MGSreject,

First of all I would like to thank you for your loyalty and taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. Each Guest's opinion positive or negative is highly important for us as it help us to provide much better service in every aspects. I'm happy to know that our Heavenly beds, central location and friendly staff have met your expectation and also I do apologize for inconvenience which you have met during check in. I have shared your opinion with the hotel management. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly for your future bookings: inna.demidova@westin.com
Thank you once again and I hope to welcoming you soon at The Westin when your travel plans will bring you back to Warsaw

Be well,
Inna Demidova
Administrative Assistant to the General Manager

Reviewed March 26, 2018 via mobile

The place is great, view amazing, nice food, good service. However I realized when I was at the airport that I left my diamond earrings in the bathroom and called immediately. I was very frustrated when they told me: sorry we have not found anything, when I removed them there and know for sure someone took them. We use them a lot at my company and clearly will use another place from now on.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Agnieszka M, Front Office Manager at The Westin Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2018

Dear Madam,

Thank you very much for sharing your opinion about your recent stay. Please accept my sincere apology for the described situation. I understand that this is very disappointing for you. This kind of feedback is also very disappointing and sad for the hotel and for the staff. I will follow up on this matter. Please be so kind and contact me directly in order to clarify the situation.
My email address: agnieszka.manterys@westin.com I hope I will be able to help.
Looking forward to hearing from you,

Agnieszka Manterys
Front Office Manager

Reviewed March 17, 2018 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel when on business in Warsaw this week. The room was spacious, immaculately clean and the bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was included and was also to a high standard. As always, the service goes a long way and from the moment I checked in I was impressed - the lady at reception was welcoming and very helpful, providing a map and recommending places to eat and visit (all of which were great too). I won’t stay anywhere else when visiting Warsaw again!

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed March 5, 2018

You know what you are going to get when you book a Westin, and this was no different.
From the friendly staff at check-in, to the bar staff and restaurant, there were no issues.
Room was on the small side although adequate, desk to work at, and the bed was super comfy.
Coffee and tea making facilities and a nice walk-in shower.
Had a couple of bar meals during the stay and both food and drink were great.
Breakfast buffet is extensive and excellent. Something for everyone.
I would definitely stay there again.

Date of stay: April 2017
Reviewed March 5, 2018

I booked this hotel for my husband's birthday on Booking.Com for a city break. It was a bit daft as I am a Starwood Preferred Guest and I should have booked direct with them. Anyway once we arrived we were offered an upgrade which meant we could use the club bar and have aparently the best room (although we didn't get to see what a standard room was like). We negotiated a rate on top of what we already paid and they didn't really give us anything special considering it was my husband's birthday. This deal would be better if you are on business as you can eat/drink free in the club room, but if you want to explore and not eat in the club bar then it's not really worth it and the room didn't' seem that great. I've stayed in the Westin in Pune and the rooms there are really amazing. The thing that irritated me was when we went to check out they tried to charge us more for the upgradet than what I'd agreed and said it was due to the exchange rate - like £40 more! Although they did eventually just charge us what we agreed, it didn't feel very nice having to re-nogotiate again, I've never had this kind of thing before and didn't expect it from Westin. The hotel is an okay business hotel, it is in a good location, but the breakfast was cold and uninspiring and the rooms are pretty small and average. I wouldn't choose to stay here if I was to return.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank DebDowner
Agnieszka M, Front Office Manager at The Westin Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2018

Dear Guest,
I would like to thank you for your last stay in our hotel and for your time spent to send us your feedback. I am very sorry to see that you left our hotel disappointed. I would like to ensure you that together with my team and other Managers we will analyze all of the points you mentioned and we will do our best to improve our service. If you will decide to choose our hotel in the future despite your last experience I will take personal responsibility for your stay and wellbeing. Please contact me directly on agnieszka.manterys@westin.com in case of any future inquiries.
Thank you very much and looking forward to hearing from you.
Agnieszka Manterys