All reviews city centre by bus fast free wifi liquid soap public transport single bed old town room safe comfortable hotel modlin airport air conditioning night stay hotel is located the hotel staff central warsaw portas mangalia tv
Reviewed January 2, 2017 via mobile

-The housekeeping and cabin steward/stewardess, they do not clean the room as needed. They do not clean the glass of the window, they do not clean the furnishings, and they do not clean the room, especially the moquette with the vacum. The bathroom floor, has never been washed with the rag;

-In 5 days, the cabin stewardess she never change the bedclothes;

-The blankets on the bed were not the right measures;

-Only a blanket on the bed;

-The radiator was always off, for this reason so cold in the room;

-In the room there is no A/C in the room;

-The soap, is attached close to the tap of the sink, this does not allow to put the cold water;

-When i come on the first day, was no soap in the box in the shower box; i asked to change with a new one, and they change after three days;

-I asked if i need to pay for make a local call with the phone in the room, and different receptionist told me that was free, and someone else that i have to pay, so i still don't know which one is the true;

-My phone in the room was broken, i asked to solve the problem and nobody solve it;

-One evening i wanted to go to dinner in the hotel restaurant, and it was closed in the suppose open time, nobody give me explanation;

-Two window in my room was broken, so was impossible to open it;

-The handle to change the type of jet in the shower is broken, so impossible to change the water jet;

-When you talk with the receptionist, they talk at you seem bored;

-Before book the room, i sent different e-mail, and nobody answer;

-From the room, i call different time the reception, and nobody answer;

-The wi fi firewall of the hotel, doesn't allowe to open the email provider, and different sites. Also no allwed to make a call with whatsapp.

The position is perfect, taxi always avaible and the bus stop for the centre or the old town, is in front of the hotel.

Next time when i will come, i hope to found this things improved.
The receptionist must be more friendly.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Marta B, Kierownik recepcji at Best Western Hotel Portos, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2017

Dear Mattia, thank you for choosing our hotel and for your opinion. Thank You for all of your comments on our work, are very important to us. We will do our best to improve all mentioned by you disadvantages. I hope, that we will have a pleasure to host you in a future. With kind regards Marta Bogusławska, FO manager

Reviewed December 7, 2016

The hotel is located near the buss station and taxi stations. It is also near the super market, around 10- 15 minutes to walk. The hotel itself is a little bit disappointing since there was no small refrigerator. The receptionists are very nice and helpful.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Marta B, Kierownik recepcji at Best Western Hotel Portos, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2016

Dear Narcinita,
thank you so much for such nice opinion :)
I'm very happy, that you enjoyed your stay.
I hope that we will have a pleasure to host you again!
With kind regards

Reviewed October 29, 2016

The hotel shows care for the guests (tea/coffee/water were waiting for me in the room, even sewing-kit - which almost made me cry))). Very clean, cozy, and ideal bed for a good rest before you keep going with your plans around the city. Not far from the center and there's direct bus line to the airport.
I definitely take it into account for my next visiting Warsaw.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Marta B, Kierownik recepcji at Best Western Hotel Portos, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2016

Dear Sprite,
thank you for choosing our hotel and for so nice opinion.
I'm very happy, that you enjoyed your stay, liked our room and location.
Each day we're doing our best to make our guests stay in Best Western Hotel Portos comfortable.
It will be a pleasure for us to host you again in a future!

Reviewed October 28, 2016

My travel takes me to Warsaw about once a month and I usually stay closer to the airport, but my usual hotel (right across the street from Chopin Airport) raised it's rates to the point where the value was lost. I decided to try Best Western Portos..... I wish I had done this sooner.
Great staff, very comfortable rooms - well equipped, the restaurant was great, nice location. Regardless of a comparable rate elsewhere I will stay at Portos when possible.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Marta B, Kierownik recepcji at Best Western Hotel Portos, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2016

Dear Joseph,
I'm very happy that our hotel have new regular guest - special guest :):)
We're always doing our best to make stay of our guest more comfortable and nice.
Hope to see you soon in Best Western Hotel Portos!

Reviewed October 7, 2016

The people at the reception are very friendly, helpful and attentive. Rooms are clean , mattresses comfortable. Had a good view from my street window, Late at night some guests tended to be little louder than would prefer. Easy access to old town and any point in the city, get weekly pass rather than daily ticket. Recommend this hotel for the price. I am from USA , there the price of this hotel would be triple in fee. Highlight of the hotel again , were the people at the reception.

Room Tip: An 10th floor from street noise was muted from the street
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Marta B, Kierownik recepcji at Best Western Hotel Portos, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2016

Dear Alina,
thank You for choosing Best Western Hotel Portos.
I am proud that we have fulfilled your expectations, and you liked our staff in reception. Everyday we are doing all we can to make stay of our guests more successful :)
Because of a fact, I'm a front office manager, I'm really happy that our receptionists were helpful!
I'm sorry for any inconvenience because of a noise at night.
I hope that we will host you again in a future!