US$95
US$90
  • Pool
Novotel Warszawa Airport(Warsaw)(Great Value!)
US$53
US$51
  • Pool
Novotel Warszawa Centrum(Warsaw)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$58
  • Restaurant
Radisson Blu Sobieski Hotel Warsaw(Warsaw)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$46
US$43
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$57/night.

US$84
US$66
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$84/night.

US$80
US$71
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$79/night.

US$209
US$146
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$419
US$257
  • Restaurant
All reviewscity centre by busfast free wifiliquid soapold townpublic transportsingle bedroom safecomfortable hotelmodlin airportnight stayhotel is locatedthe hotel staffcentral warsawportasbusestvfacilities
Reviewed February 28, 2017 via mobile

Noisy, smelly and just too far from the city centre. The room was OK and every 10 minutes there goes a bus to the centre, but it's not the kind of hotel you want when you stay in a city like Warsaw. Staff didn't speak English very well.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Marta B, Kierownik recepcji at Best Western Hotel Portos, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2017

Dear Jipke,
thank you for your opinion. I'm sorry that hotel did not meet your expectations.
Our location is precisely marked on the internet and on all reservation portals. In fact, hotel is not located in city center, but perfectly communicated with main parts of town by public transport.
I hope that we will have a pleasure to host you again in a future.

Reviewed January 23, 2017

I stayed at the Aramis next door to the Best Western. I had a wonderful dinner of macaroni, and my friend had a decent Spaghetti carbonara. I would rate that meal a four.
The service was exceptional, and the waitress spoke very good English and took lots of good care. The next morning I tried to order a breakfast and was happy to pay. The woman who seemed to be in charge could not understand that I wanted to BUY breakfast even though I wasn't staying there. "This is a four star restaurant," she huffed. Embarrassed and not willing to press matters, I ate at another hotel next door. So I am giving a 5 for dinner and "POOR" for breakfast

Room Tip: Based on my breakfast experience, I would not sleep here
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Marta B, Kierownik recepcji at Best Western Hotel Portos, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2017

Dear Mr Hank,
I'm happy, that you enjoyed dinner in our restaurant - we're doing our best to serve excellent cuisine for our Guests :)
I apologize for problems with breakfast, I just send an information about this situation to restaurant manager - we will do our best to improve this part of our work.
I hope, that we will have a pleasure to host you in a future.

Reviewed January 17, 2017

The rooms is large and pleasant. The bathroom is modern and clean. There are TV stations in English Language. I really like the food. Four lifts give good access to the bedrooms. Both guys on reception are helpful and efficient. If the bedclothes were big enough for the bed and the staff in the restaurant attentive, my stay would be improved. I have good value for money and I will consider the Hotel Portos again.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Marta B, Kierownik recepcji at Best Western Hotel Portos, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2017

Dear Peter,
thank you so much for such nice opinion :)
I'm very happy, that you enjoyed your stay.
I hope that we will have a pleasure to host you again!

Reviewed January 6, 2017 via mobile

The highlight of this hotel to some extent was the breakfast. Some freshly cooked items such as porridge or omelettes make for a prodigious beginning to the day. The hotel according to the receptionist provides no daily housekeeping in stark contrast to any three star or best western hotel. Indeed it was an effort to call housekeeping to request them to come and clean the room. Even then it was an incredibly poor effort - carpet not vacuumed, bed not made. This is one of the true comforts of being in a hotel; if I cannot have daily housekeeping, I might as well take a much cheaper room through Airbnb. The room was overly heated with no clear way of reducing the temperature. The food in the restaurant was good although we were disappointed to be charged about 2 pounds each for tap water - certainly a first for me in any restaurant. The room provides tea and coffee but no milk portions. They will pnly provide creamer on request, which isn't the best addition to tea.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Marta B, Kierownik recepcji at Best Western Hotel Portos, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2017

Dear Guest, thank you for choosing our hotel and for your opinion, I'm happy, that you liked our breakfast, location and staff in reception. I apologize about problems with a getting a fan. We will do our best to improve all mentioned by you disadvantages. I hope, that we will have a pleasure to host you in a future. With kind regards Marta Bogusławska, FO manager

Reviewed January 3, 2017

The rooms are small for what you'd expect, with old furniture and tired looking bathrooms. Annoyingly, my shower head flopped around constantly and there was a shortage of sockets available to charge my devices. When it got hot the lack of air conditioning was a problem, and although there were fans available at the front desk it was hard to get a hold of one. Opening the windows meant you'd have a noisy sleep.
There were good things about the hotel though: the Internet worked well and the people at the desk were friendly. The restaurant downstairs served up good breakfasts with an omelette chef on weekdays. Dinners were decent there as well. Not the best location, but it's a 1 km walk to a mall.

Room Tip: Higher floors mean better sleeps
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Marta B, Kierownik recepcji at Best Western Hotel Portos, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2017

Dear Miken, thank you for choosing our hotel and for your opinion, I'm happy, that you liked our breakfast, location and staff in reception. I apologize about problems with a getting a fan. We will do our best to improve all mentioned by you disadvantages. I hope, that we will have a pleasure to host you in a future. With kind regards Marta Bogusławska, FO manager