All reviewscity centre by busfast free wifiliquid soappublic transportsingle bedold townroom safecomfortable hotelair conditioningmodlin airportnight stayhotel is locatedthe hotel staffcentral warsawportasmangaliatv
Reviewed September 12, 2017

I went to Warsaw for a WE-Trip, 3 nights.
I've really enjoyed staying at this hotel, everything is really clean, rooms are cleaned everyday even tho you go out of your room at 3pm (First time I'm experiencing this in a 3* tbh, really enjoyable), Bed is comfy, TV is big, that was really a nice time spent at this hotel.
Front desk people are nice and will help you if you need anything.

I just have something to really improve the hotel at the best:
-Minibars.. Would be really nice to have some to stock water, food, etc
-Bed cover sheets : Imo they are too narrow, meaning that after a night of sleep it's not gonna cover the bed anymore.
-Lights button aren't placed at the right place, in the middle of the bed, you can light on during the night and it's not really nice :).

Overall it's a solid product offered here, 11-16zl to go to the city center.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Marta B, Kierownik recepcji at Best Western Hotel Portos, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2017

Dear Laszlo, thank you for so wonderful recommendation! I'm very happy, that we meet your expectations.
I hope, that we will have a pleasure to host you in a future.

Reviewed August 17, 2017

I stayed in this hotel for one night. The entrance to the hotel was not facing the main road for moment it was strange. The interior of the hotel is very good and room was also good. The staff was welcoming and friendly. The restaurant was well organized, I had to wait for dinner since a big group of travelers were keeping the tables and the staff busy. Overall it was a good experience.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank sg201412
Marta B, Kierownik recepcji at Best Western Hotel Portos, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2017

Dear Guest, thank you for such wonderful recommendation! I'm very happy, that you enjoyed your stay in Best Western Hotel Portos. Hope to see you again in a future.

Reviewed July 31, 2017

I had a brilliant stay at the Best Western Hotel Portos! The staff were really friendly and welcoming, and spoke excellent English. The building itself looks a little imposing from the outside, but the interior and room were lovely, and very nicely furnished. The room included tea and coffee making facilities, and even some welcoming toffees (which were very greatly appreciated). Both the room and bathroom were spotless. Towels were provided, and the bed was very comfortable. The hotel has free but slightly unreliable wifi. It is located about 20 minutes from the city centre by bus, but the nearest bus stop (Mangalia) is just 2 minutes' walk away, and provides really easy access to the city centre, the Old Town and the airport. I was travelling alone as a young woman and felt very safe here. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Lilia939
Marta B, Kierownik recepcji at Best Western Hotel Portos, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2017

Dear Mrs Lilia,
thank you for choosing our hotel and for so wonderful opinion. I'm glad, that you liked our staff and location.
I hope that we will have a pleasure to host you again in a future.

Reviewed July 14, 2017

Checked in, quick efficient with good English spoken. Took myself to the room, bed not made, dirty cups, rubbish in the bin, shower used. Returned to reception room quickly exchanged. While I can not fault a quick and efficient change of room this is not expected from a branded chain.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Tripple_Disaster
Marta B, Kierownik recepcji at Best Western Hotel Portos, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2017

Dear Guest,
thank you for nice opinion about ours staff during check in. I apologize about problem with room - it was misunderstanding.
But I hope, that we will have a pleasure to host you in a future.

Reviewed July 5, 2017 via mobile

We have been here for 3 nights. Very clean hotel. Very nice staff. Very !!!! Good!!!! Beds. It is 20 minutes out of the centre but bus only costs 50 cent To go To the centre. They even have night buses. So we really enjoyed our stay and we would return To this hotel on our next visite To Warsaw

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Sabinetje K
Marta B, Kierownik recepcji at Best Western Hotel Portos, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2017

Dear Sabinetje,
I hope that we will have a pleasure to host you again in a future.