All reviews city centre by bus fast free wifi liquid soap public transport single bed old town room safe comfortable hotel modlin airport air conditioning night stay hotel is located the hotel staff central warsaw portas mangalia tv
Reviewed November 17, 2017

Hotel is a renewd block of flat. Surranding is not nice at all. But when you steo in, it is a different experience. The hotel brings the *** level. Kitchen is over expectations, breeakfast very nice, coffee is Nescaffé...

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Marta B, Kierownik recepcji at Best Western Hotel Portos, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2017

Dear Botond,
thank you for your recomendation, I'm glad, that you enjoyed your stay and I hope, that we will have a pleasure to host you in a future.

Reviewed October 10, 2017 via mobile

I stayed for 3 nights. When I booked this hotel, the room rate was including breakfast. When I want to check out, the staff told me that my room rate excluding breakfast. I insist that my room rate has already included the breakfast and told them to check again. I just want me to show the booking confirnation to proof it. I booked this hotel from best western website, I don't know how this mistake would happen. Fortunately, I found my confirmation and the staff finally believe what I said. Poor hotel and poor hotel staff! They charged to my credit card without asking me what currency I would like to be charged and charged to the worst exchange rate currency. Be careful!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Marta B, Kierownik recepcji at Best Western Hotel Portos, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2017

Dear Guest,
I would like to apologize about problems with your reservation. Sometimes it happened, that offer comes to our hotel system with mistake. Your opinion is very important for me - I will do my best to improve this situation.
Hope to see you again in Best Western Hotel Portos.

Reviewed September 26, 2017 via mobile

After my flight got cancelled Lot Airlines made me spend one night there, first thing you feel when you enter is the terrible smell the hotel has, from the Lobby to the room! Rooms had no AC/ Heater, and power plugs were all very far from beds, so forget about charging your phone near by unless you bring an extension.

The carpet looked very dirty (maybe that is the reason of that weird smell).

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Marta B, Kierownik recepcji at Best Western Hotel Portos, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2017

Dear Guest, thank you for choosing Best Western Hotel Portos, I 'm sorry, that hotel did not meet you expectations in 100%.
Hope to see you again in a future.

Reviewed September 19, 2017 via mobile

We stayed three nights in the hotel and there was nothing to beef about. The rooms are really clean and the breakfast buffet is opulent and good. A bus drives from the airport to the hotel, you need 40 minutes with it. Or take a taxi and you pay around 40 Zloty (be careful with taxis, only take the ones with a number on the roof). A bus stop is next to the hotel.

The hotel staff is very friendly and very obliging (except one or two female barkeepers ). I booked the hotel in March for my stay in September and I paid 180 € for three nights, breakfast including and no partial payment. And it was possible to cancellation the rooms on the arrival day (until 6 pm).

It was a really good choice and I recommend it to others.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Marta B, Kierownik recepcji at Best Western Hotel Portos, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2017

Dear Guest,
thank you for such wonderful recommendation! I'm very happy, that you enjoyed your stay in Best Western Hotel Portos. Hope to see you again in a future.
With kind regards from sunny Warsaw - Marta Bogusławska, FO manager

Reviewed September 12, 2017

I went to Warsaw for a WE-Trip, 3 nights.
I've really enjoyed staying at this hotel, everything is really clean, rooms are cleaned everyday even tho you go out of your room at 3pm (First time I'm experiencing this in a 3* tbh, really enjoyable), Bed is comfy, TV is big, that was really a nice time spent at this hotel.
Front desk people are nice and will help you if you need anything.

I just have something to really improve the hotel at the best:
-Minibars.. Would be really nice to have some to stock water, food, etc
-Bed cover sheets : Imo they are too narrow, meaning that after a night of sleep it's not gonna cover the bed anymore.
-Lights button aren't placed at the right place, in the middle of the bed, you can light on during the night and it's not really nice :).

Overall it's a solid product offered here, 11-16zl to go to the city center.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Laszlo, thank you for so wonderful recommendation! I'm very happy, that we meet your expectations.
I hope, that we will have a pleasure to host you in a future.