All reviews wooden blinds big room great location apartment desk bathroom wifi city
Reviewed May 3, 2017

Great location. Check in was smooth. Apartment was clean and very nice. Comfortable bed. We slept very well, apartment (the area) was quiet. Many restaurants and shops in the area. Walking distance to center. WIFI was very fast!
We will stay here again!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 10, 2016 via mobile

This is hotel apartment The location is excellent close to all public transport as well as shops the supermarket with God food supplies.
Staff is polite.
However there is lacking of proper maintenance of property.
I have stayed in so many hotels all over the world that I do consider myself hotel expert now.
Mentioning this I will say that bathrooms and rooms are not cleaner properly to the good standard.
The couches are dirty the shower cubicle not cleaned so the dirt and mould are removed.
There is no complimentary cleaning products and cloth on the kitchenette. Most apartments I stayed had supply of at least two days for meaning of pots mugs it dishwasher tablets if dishwasher was there.
There was not a shelf in the shower to place the shampoo and soap on.
The bath towels did not cover whole body.
The toilet floor not leaned every day nor toilet sanitised.
Some furniture damaged. Looks like owners are really cutting cost of maintenance of property and it shows.
Polite stuff is not enough.
If you are fussy reg. Cleanliness of hotel I do not recommend this place.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 10, 2016

Firstly this is a great find for a weekend wandering the city. Its located close to the Centrum train/metro/bus so getting to it from the airport is so easy hop on the 175 bus or the train into centrum. The apartment itself is lovely - well designed. I was really looking forward to a bath in the beautifully big bathtub but alas no plug..so no bath. The only downside is the night time noise. it was never ending. didnt get a wink of sleep from the noise outside and what can only be described as someone practising his Riverdance moves on the floor above. I got it at a every good rate so i can't complain too much...but i cam home to get a good nights sleep!

Room Tip: avoid rooms that look onto he narrow laneway
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed October 6, 2016

Other than the lifts were out of order for quite a while, meaning I had to walk up 5 floors, the place is lovely.
The staff are friendly. I read people complaining about the rooms not being cleaned. Whilst the cleaners don't come in every day, you have to remember this is not a hotel so much as apartments.
Personally I couldn't fault the place.
If and when I visit Warsaw again I will try to use the same place, maybe on a lower floor in case the lifts don't work.

Stayed: October 2016
Reviewed August 3, 2016

Excellent location. very close to the city center.
Our apartment was huge and comfortable.
kitchen with microwave, dishwasher and all you need for a longer stay.
We enjoyed the good air condition in the living room and in the bedroom.
Fast WiFi. friendly and helpful staff.
A small Carfure supermarket around the corner and many restaurants in the neighborhood.
Highly recommended