US$84
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

US$137
US$119
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

US$96
US$88
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

US$177
US$132
  • Restaurant
Novotel Warszawa Airport(Warsaw)(Great Value!)
US$48
US$47
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$52/night.

Novotel Warszawa Centrum(Warsaw)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$56
US$203
US$196
  • Room Service
Radisson Blu Sobieski Hotel Warsaw(Warsaw)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$54
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$60/night.

US$66
US$60
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$80/night.

US$92
US$89
1,268 results
All reviewspub crawlcheap beerbig lockersold towncommon areasspecial thankscommon roomtrain stationnice barminutes walkingvisit warsawrooms are cleanon footcentral warsawcitymagdadorm
Reviewed April 3, 2018

Dorm room was fine. I asked to move room as others were noisy and this was facilitated immediately. I also asked for a bottom bed as I found the steps of the metal ladders very uncomfortable while barefoot & difficult to descend.

Kitchen is tiny with limited crockery, only one kettle - not at all suitable for a small group not to imagine what would happen if the hostel was full!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed April 2, 2018

This is an amazing hostel at walking distance from the old town as well as the new city centre. The staff is very helpful and knowledgeable, and the hostel has a great vibe and is clean - for a good price.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed April 1, 2018

Amazing staff and really nice conditions! Staff all the time ready to help with everything, really nice rooms, location closer to the city centre and for far from the old town and really nice atmosphere!

Room Tip: Downstairs rooms are quieter
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed March 22, 2018

I struggled to find an affordable hotel recently so I checked into Oki Doki Hostel instead and I am really glad that I did. I stayed in a four bed mixed sex dorm with en suite bathroom and could not have been more comfortable. The staff were fantastic and I met some great people each night in the bar during happy hour. At 56-years old, I thought that my hostel days were behind me, but I would be happy to return here in the future.

Room Tip: Its inside the bank which feels a little strange the first time you enter.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed March 19, 2018

I had a great time, met lots of cool people from all around the world in the hostel bar! The staff is super friendly and knowledgable (many thanks to Magdalena for showing me the city!). The room was cozy and comfortable. The hostel in general has very relaxed and had "open" vibe which I loved. Perfect for solo travelers!

Room Tip: I recommend cats room, very cute!
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo