See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 22, 2014

I could not have been more comfortable in a hotel. My room had an electric kettle with coffee and tea. Take your own soap but all bedding and towels were provided. Would absolutely stay there again! Very close to public transport and a fantastic bakery a few doors down.tv

Room Tip: Choose a private ensuite room separate from the dorms. Exactly like a hotel but at a fraction of the price.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank fiftystatesevenconts
Reviewed August 25, 2014 via mobile

I booked here for 2 nights in a female 5 dorms. The room was good. However the bed makes lot o noise even with slow movement (which is a problem given that you may have 5 persons) . In my case, the room was not full (only one person). The WiFi connection was weak inside the room.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Bionatalie
Reviewed August 7, 2014

Nathan's Villa Hostel has an excellent location, close to everything that a traveller could want. The staff are great and very knowledgeable about things to do, see and eat, especially Monika. If you come to Warsaw it is the place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Nathan Villa's are centrally located with incredibly happy and helpful staff. Rooms were clean and neat, showers hot with good pressure, with an awesome garden area and kitchen /communal area for cooking, hanging out and meeting people.

I was organising a Gaelic Football tour to Warsaw, and I normally cringe at places that allow loud stag parties and sports tours to stay, but both our team and another two teams stayed and you wouldn't have known.

Reception was quick to respond to emails, and changes in our itinerary and group size.

Near to the tram to take you to the old town, and walkable to bars and restaurants meant that this was the perfect location for a weekend away.

Thank you for an enjoyable stay, I will definately be back.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed June 14, 2014

My friend and I were hosted there for 4 days. We got separate room. The room was perfect as on the picture. The service was perfect too especially we liked that friendly guy with bright hair (was on reception). Atmosphere was good too, but if I were owner of this hostel I turn on easy music on the reception.
The main disadvantage for us where our hostel mates. There were a lot of small children, i think more than 30. They were awful, so noisy and messy.

Room Tip: Room C (separate room with 2 beds) on the second floor is perfect.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business