“Mediocre kebab/pizza place”

Okrepcevalnica "BARKA" KEBAB
Ranked #44 of 63 Restaurants in Piran
Price range: US$3 - US$9
Description: The only FAST FOOD in town DELICIOUS BURGERS. HALAL KEBAB ,PIZZA, SADNWICHES, SOLATE and all the rest made with LOVE.
Reviewed July 23, 2018 via mobile

Had a kebab and my company had a veggie jufka. None of us where impressed along with slow and absent service. Will not add this place to my favorites.

Reviewed May 10, 2018 via mobile

I just came from my work and i have eaten a salad and chicken nuggets it was absolutely perfect the way they were made .

Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

Well made tasty food. Whenever I'm in Piran I visit Barka. Owner is kind and well manered and is a great cook.
I would advise to visit Barka if you are nearby.

Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

I was there with friends and the waiter was very friendly. The food was also good, he made as very good price !

Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

Good food , friendly, prices are comfortable and the place is very near the center you can sit outside and watch the Centar of Piran.