“Quality craft beers on draught”
Review of Cafinho Piran

Cafinho Piran
Ranked #16 of 63 Restaurants in Piran
Price range: US$3 - US$12
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Cafinho is a well equiped bar with red line focused on good music. We are located on the riva of beautiful penusula of happiness. We serve around 35 beers (a lot of Slovenian craft microbreweries), there is a nice a nice collection of cocktails and gin and tonics and planty more. We as well serve supertasty burgers, pizza, salads,...
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great spot to get a variety of craft beers, some of which are also on draught! We only had beers, cannot comment on the food

Reviewed August 25, 2018 via mobile

Me and my girl went on a date night here where she ordered house cocktail. I ordered 007 martini vodka. The 007, like in most places isn't on the menu but a lot of bars still make it. What I got was not 007 nor the cocktail. It would be simple for waitress to tell me that they don't have the right alcohol for it; Smirnoff vodka. Instead they used Absolut vodka. The second thing that bothered me is that the barman didn't mix them correctly but was insisting he did. They also sereved it warm. In the end of the day the check for these 2 cocktails was 22€ and my girlfriend's cocktail was around 7€.
I will probably never going to this bar again.
I hope you find my review helpful.

Peter U, General Manager at Cafinho Piran, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2018

Completly irrelavant review!
If its not on the menu, why should waitress know what kind of vodka goes into 007.
You could also check the menu and see wich vodkas do we offer... Its like 1+1.
Have nothing left to say

Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

Visited today and had some delicious cocktails whilst my partner sampled some local beers. Atmosphere good and very friendly, efficient service. We are already planning another visit whilst in Piran!

Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

I have a local brewer back at home call me when a certain batch is in to fill my keg, if that says anything.
Once I saw the beer menu I was hooked and closed the place down with some locals, im a little ashamed. The food was great as well, and the place seems to be known for their breakfast

Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

We spent a few days in Piran and Cafinho was our favourite place to be. Very welcomimg and friendly staff, amazing location, good music and great selection of local ales and wines. The breakfasts are served fresh and are delicious.

Peter U, Owner at Cafinho Piran, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2018

Thank you! :)