“A small coffee shop stop with naughty cakes!”
Review of Gelateria No 7

Gelateria No 7
Ranked #149 of 301 Coffee & Tea in Budapest
Neighbourhood: District I / Buda
Description: We offer Italian hand-made artisan ice-cream, Traditional Hungarian cakes, Italian coffee and many more :) Come and visit our adorable place in the Buda castle district!
Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

Very small cafe with nice coffee and chocolate. The pastries and cakes are a delight. Space inside is tight so limited seating.

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

I haven’t been here since I was 5or6.
Better than I remembered with great cakes, the best ice cream and mum and dad loved the ice coffee ☕️
OG age 8

Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

We have come here a lot since we live close by. Always good. Have had cake too, and it’s great. Recommend if you are on the Var. Best price to size and quality we have found. Also more flavors than most places on the Var.

Dora S, Manager at Gelateria No 7, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2018

Thank you for your words of praise, walkerm029! We are delighted to hear that you are our regular guest, and we very much look forward to welcome you back soon! :)

Reviewed May 26, 2018

very good choice of ice creams and cakes ! the staff is kind and the prices are reasonable ! A lot of people is attracted to this place ... maybe because it's really good !

Many thanks for your fabulous 5-star review cvinvent974! I am glad you were so satisfied with our place, and our team will be delighted to read your kind words too. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed May 14, 2018 via mobile

Asked for 2 yoghurt ice creams and some cherry sauce and for a squirt on just one of them size of a euro charged and not told..also both were wrong and were told we were wrong...very rude and miserable..avoid!!

Dear ParisAlexandrides,
I was very disappointed to read about your negative experience.
The price of everything we sell is clearly displayed in our shop, so is the extra topping, which is displayed right next to the price of one scoop of ice cream. Should someone not find the prices or wants to know them in different currencies we are happy to show them or communicate, however expecting the topping to be free is the same in my opinion as expecting the ice cream to be free.
I am very sorry if you found our team to be rude on this occasion. I hope that you will return one day and you will give us another chance to make you leave with a much better experience.