“Buddha Get There Quickly”

Buddha Original - Kerepesi
Ranked #3 of 3,734 Restaurants in Budapest
Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

Dear Guys
We are in Budapest now and have just come across this fantastic restaurant in the Arena Mall, Budapest.
I don’t normally review restaurants but felt obliged to do so about this one!
Clean, inviting, perfect range of choices and served by the lovely Nikolett!
Price is very good and a must if you in Budapest

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank Larry B

Reviewed July 29, 2018

I love those guys here, they are very nice and friendly. Food is always fresh and tasty, and what's more not very expensive. Take sushi sets or soups, also we enjoyed salmon tartar, grilled salmon, rice. Awwww heading there right now :)
Waiter Tamas speaks English, call him. He is the best :) Thank you for that place.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

After a long and busy work-day, i met with helpful and friendly service, whatever was my demand. Beautiful environment, phenomenal dinner. I recommend for every one!

Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

Having walked the length and breadth of Budapest, we decided to stop and have a meal at this location. Upon our arrival we were greeted by a polite curious staff that showed us to our table. We order drinks, starter and mains. We were amazed how fresh and tasty everything was. We then finished with a nice espresso. My conclusion for the restaurant is excellent. Location is modern, clean tidy and very comfortable. Food is excellent and the staff are very polite, friendly and welcoming. We will definitely return again.

Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

We went to our restaurant on Monday. Everything was very delicious. I was pleased to hear that Peter spoke to us who I met with Indigo. Thank you.

1  Thank jaho32