All reviewssmall fridgemetro stopthe hotel staffclean hotelsignalcurtains
Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

This is the worst hotel ever, bathroom dirty and moldy, I didn’t use it. The room was big, but this is the only good thing. Old-fashioned furniture, not working windows (unable to close them properly), terrible squeaking beds, other guests screaming on the corridor.... I would never ever recommend this 4-star hotel, for me it has no star. Please don’t book it.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 10, 2017 via mobile

I have no idea how this hotel gets it 4star rating. This hotel feels more like a bad love motel. From the entrance to the room to the dining area, I have not one good thing to say. We arrive and there were no one at the reception. The breakfast if you can call it a breakfast serve by a 4star establishment is nothing short of horrendous. Only 1 tiny lift was working, imagine the rush in the morning. Green will not be something I chose the next time I visit lovely Budapest.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed November 26, 2017 via mobile

We went to see a concert at the sports arena so the location was perfect. It was a 4 minute walk. But the hotel itself was definitely a budget hotel. I wouldn't call it a 4 star at all. Maybe 2 star? The bed was really uncomfortable and creaky. No curtains so just not dark enough to sleep. The breakfast was well what can I say? No wander it was free. But all in all you get what you pay for and we had a great weekend

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 8, 2017 via mobile

Attention : if you book this hotel be careful it's not as good as what you see on the photo beds are not good and noise we ask receptionist to change our room but no help ,breakfast was very basic in total four out of teen.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BettyAfrooz
Reviewed November 4, 2017

We were on our way back from our holiday in Crotia, and wanted a nice place to stay at on our last vacation day, which was also our wedding anniversary. BIG mistake.

We arrived at around 10pm. The whole area around the hotel was dark and did not seem very safe.

When entering the lobby there were 5 men just hanging around the lobby. It looked very dangerous. The clerk was very nice, though. We got our key and went up to the room. First problem: we could not turn on the light. We had to go down and get the clerk and he turned the light on (there was a second switch on the ceiling unit which had to be turned on).

With the light on I started noticing the problems:
Very old furniture
The tv remote had duct tape on it
The window did not close properly

Went to take a shower, no surprise, the drain was clogged and the cabin was old and moldy.

Very confy bed to my surprise though.

Fast forward to morning. I tried to close the blinds, of course they did not work.

Went down to have breakfast. Very unfriendly staff here. Food not tasty at all.

So as the title says, stay away if you have 4 star expectations. For the same price you could get a much better 3 star hotel.

Room Tip: Stay away if you expect a real 4 star rating
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple