See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 3, 2017 via mobile

The first time you get in the building you might think "where are we now" but don't let the entry fool you ! The hostel was perfect. The rooms were nice and plenty enough space. The staff was great, Tim is super helpful and made us feel like home ! He pointed us to the nice places we should visit and the local bars/restaurants/clubs. We had a few drinks every night and played with Tim, the rest of the staff and the other guests. If you are a group of young people wanting to have a nice stay I highly recommend this place !

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed January 2, 2017

Hidden in a traditional building in the center of Budapest with everything is available in walking distance. Its a small cosy atmosphere with a great family like atmosphere as Tim will try his best to make you comfortable and give you tips to travel Budapest. Would highly recommend this place if you are travelling solo and would like to meet new people.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed September 14, 2016 via mobile

This place is fantastic for young people and people who want to have a great time and meet people in budapest. They play drinking games every night to get everyone chatting. It is clean and comfortable - like being in a friend house! Tim is great and so are his staff! I can't wait to go back to tiger tims!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 6, 2016 via mobile

We had a great time staying at Tiger Tim's place. A relaxed but well-managed hostel with a very cozy and social atmosphere. The premises was quite secure and each dorm was equipped with lockers (byo lock) with safes inside. I found my bed quite comfortable as well. A mix of people but overall a younger crowd. Pub crawls are led by staff every night, if that interests you! We appreciated being taken along to some of the nearby ruin bars that Budapest is so famous for!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Daniela O
Reviewed August 31, 2016

This place is deep inside a historic building and the staff is amazing! You absolutely must do their pub crawl by far it was the best i have ever been on. The bars in hungary are like a small mall with numerous bars all in the same place. I met my wife at this hostel so it holds a special place in my heart. you really must go!

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo