“Perfect position”

Ranked #53 of 336 Hotels in Budapest
Reviewed 14 August 2017

All was fine. The hotel is situated on a pedestrian area in the centre of Budapest and nearby there are many shops, restaurants, the famous market and the underground to get all the main attractions of the city.

Room Tip: Double room
Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Write a ReviewReviews (1,231)

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

If you are looking for a hotel in central Budapest, consider the Estilo Fashion Hotel.

There are always knowledgeable and helpful staff on reception, who will direct, arrange or book where needed.

The hotel is on a pedestrianised street in the very centre, with all the main sights within easy walking distance.

The rooms are modern, comfortable and very clean and the attached restaurant, where the inclusive breakfast is served, is very pleasant.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Overall, my experience with the hotel was good. The staff were kind and helpful, the hotel was surrounded by many places to eat and was within a 15-20 minute walking distance away from the city center. The transport links/stations were also located close by which was an extra bonus and had all three transport (bus, tram and metro) to get you around Budapest.
On the other hand, the continental breakfast bar lacked a range of food to eat in the morning with a very limited choice for you to choose from. The room's were also nice and I loved the design as well as the colour pattern, however the window screen for the bathroom was extremely small and it wasn't much use since the shower was extremely powerful...and I almost flooded the bathroom with water many times during my stay.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank aliu228
Andrea_S_K_GM, Vezető at Estilo Fashion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2017

Dear aliu228,

First of all, thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience about your stay at Estilo Fashion Hotel.
I am pleased with the fact that you think the location couldn’t have been better, apparently, it was one of the main reasons you gave us such a high rating. It is also great to know that our friendly and helpful staff contributed to the lovely experience too. I am glad you found your room nice and clean. However, I am sorry that you feel the bathroom was not comfortable enough.
Also, I would like to offer my apologies for the unpleasant experience you had regarding the breakfast. At the same time, I appreciate that you mentioned so we can pay more attention to it in the future.

Once again, thank you for your pros and cons, hope that we will have the opportunity to be your host again next time.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

This was my first trip to Budpest, and I couldn't have chosen a better hotel. Walking distance to everything, impeccably clean, friendly and helpful staff, delicious breakfast (included) in charming dining room. Loved discovering the bridge right around the corner from the hotel, and the Central Market is less than a block away. But not just these places, I walked EVERYWHERE from this hotel. If I am able to visit Budapest again, I would stay in this hotel. It's an excellent value.

Room Tip: I got an inside-looking room, which was super quiet. For stunning city views, all you have to do is...
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 August 2017

We stayed at Estilo Fashion Hotel on our last night Budapest. We had traveled from Prague during the night via train and the Estilo was a welcomed oasis. We couldn't check into our room early in the morning but they gladly stored our luggage until we returned from one of the many spas. The room was very comfortable, clean and cheerfully designed. We would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Rooms on the interior courtyard are away from the street noise.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Andrea_S_K_GM, Vezető at Estilo Fashion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2017

Dear Randy S,

It is always a great pleasure to read such nice comment like yours, I appreciate that you chose this platform to share your opinion about Estilo Fashion Hotel.
I am thrilled you deemed the location and service great and that you found the hotel itself clean and cozy.
It pleases me greatly to read that you appreciated the comfortable and well-appointed rooms.

Thank you for the brilliant review and I very much look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

Close to everything and if you want to go somewhere further away there is a metro station just 3 minutes walk from the hotel. Helpful staff! The rooms were quite small though but nice. The hotel is located at the end of the Main shopping/restaurant Street. Nice and quiet.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Caroline S
Reviewed 27 July 2017

Personal at breakfast were not so friendly, and not a good coffe.
Personal at reception were very helpful. We were with our bicycle and a trailer, they made every to store them even if it was in the conference room.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Andrea_S_K_GM, Vezető at Estilo Fashion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2017

Dear Alfred C,

I greatly appreciate the effort you put into writing a review of your most recent experience staying at Estilo Fashion Hotel.
To start with, I would like to thank you for highlighting our impeccable service. On the other hand, I am deeply sorry that you feel the breakfast staff was not friendly. Rest assured that we will pay more attention to this area in the future. Also, we will definitely place great emphasis on the services during breakfast.

I genuinely hope that you will come back to Budapest and will spend a few nights with us sometimes.

Hotel Manager