US$181
TripAdvisor
US$565
US$545
1,293 results
All reviewsgreat locationmarket hallvaci streetliberty bridgeindoor marketthe rivernice hotelpedestrian areahotel is locatedsmall roomexecutive roomcoffee machinebreakfast was includedreception staffmini barmetro stationwalking distance
Reviewed September 23, 2017

Stayed there in February and I will stay there again if the need arises. The only setback is the quality of the breakfast on offer. Its good but there should be more things like fresh fruits on offer.

Stayed: February 2017
Andrea_S_K_GM, Vezető at Estilo Fashion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2017

Dear DuncanTanti,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay at Estilo Fashion Hotel Budapest.
It was a pleasure reading that you enjoyed your stay with us.
On the other hand, I am deeply sorry to hear that you were not quite satisfied with the breakfast we offered. I noted your comment and will take your suggestion into consideration. Apart from this, I am truly glad that you would visit us again.
If ever come back to Budapest, please do not hesitate to contact us directly for a good deal!

Kind regards,

Reviewed September 21, 2017

Great location to move to the center of town, very friendly staff, well kept rooms.
It is near the most interesting places to be visited in Budapest;
it is located in the main street for shopping and very near to the beautiful market.
we also tested the restaurant in the evening.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed September 21, 2017

Hotel and rooms are not luxury (and maybe in need of some maintenance), but the furnishing is coloured and agreable. Very well located at the beginning of the pedestrian zone. The staff is friendly and professional.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear mchiara_pignatti,

Thank you for your generous feedback regarding your recent stay at Estilo Fashion Hotel. I really appreciate you taking your valuable time to share your experience with all the readers.
I am extremely glad to hear that you could take full advantage of the central position. The hotel is centrally located in the heart of Budapest, just steps from the city’s most famous tourist attractions. Besides the location, it is truly the service in which we pride ourselves. I am thrilled that you found our staff excellent, it means a lot to us.
I genuinely hope that you will come back to Budapest and will spend a few nights with us sometimes.

Best wishes,

Reviewed September 18, 2017

As the title states, you could not want for a better location. The rooms are a bit on the small side, but very clean and modern, and after all it's only somewhere to lay your head at the end of a busy day. My only comment about the room would be that I would have liked coffee and tea making facilities in the room, but that's a very small comment. What I did like about the room was that it had a smart phone which you could make free calls on an also take it out with you as it had tour guides on it with walking Google maps

The breakfast was very good, complete with a glass of fizz if you wanted it, very nice touch

The staff were very friendly and informative, from the front of desk to the restaurant staff and house maids.

We did not use the hop on hop off buses as we walked everywhere from the hotel. Our favourite restaurant was Salt and Pepper, which was just a bit down from the hotel, try the onion soup served in a large bread roll, followed by the goulash. Also check out the pinball museum if its raining, 130 pinballs that you can play for around £9 for as long as you like.

All in all a great stay in a great hotel in a great city.

Stayed: September 2017
Andrea_S_K_GM, Vezető at Estilo Fashion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2017

Dear Trevor B,

I would like to sincerely thank you for taking the time to share your praising feedback with the TripAdvisor community following your recent stay at the Estilo Fashion Hotel****.
It was great to learn that you took great pleasure in the beauty and the advantageous location of our hotel and enjoyed the Estilo atmosphere. However what we appreciate the most is your highly positive feedback in relation to our staff. I was so proud to learn the quality service you received in our Hotel sat it apart. This is very motivating for us to continue delivering the highest level of service and a personalized guest experience. I am thrilled you deemed that you found the hotel itself clean and cozy.
In regards to the coffee making facilities, we do offer this amenity in our Executive rooms and hope upon your next visit you will enjoy this benefit when booking these categories.

Once again, thank you for the lovely feedback, hope your travel plans bring you back to Budapest soon!

Warm regards,

Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

Would recommend this hotel for various reasons.
Situated a two minute walk from the "Green Bridge " and the indoor market. Lots of restaurants in the same street and P.O. and Money changing kiosk across the Rd.
Very easy to walk both around Pest and cross over to Buda.
The Hop on Hop off bus stop is also a two minute walk.
Rooms nicely decorated.
Breakfast consists of cereals fruits and cold / hot choices.
Staff were all very pleasant and helpful.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear Sue L,

We greatly appreciate your honorific words about your stay in Estilo Fashion Hotel.
TripAdvisor is a great tool to collect reviews and I am grateful that you too used it to express your opinion about the Estilo Fashion Hotel.
I would like to thank you for highlighting our staff in your comment, it means a lot to us. I am more than glad you found them welcoming and helpful and I will be certain to pass along your recognition.
It is also great to hear that you were satisfied with convenience of our location as well as the variety of our breakfast selection.

It would be an honor to welcome you back in the near future,

With all the best wishes,