Ambra Hotel
Enter Privates(Budapest)
  • Restaurant
King's Hotel(Budapest)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfree coffee and teaexcellent locationpillow menubars restaurantsreception staff areside streetsmall hotelnight lifetwo blockswithin walking distancejewish quartersparkling winenice breakfastwalked everywherecentral locationbreakfast roomlovely hotel
Reviewed September 2, 2012

Every thing is said by the title. We felt immediately at home. The staff offered spontaneously all help that we required. The only roblem we had was that the tripadvisor website requires at least 200 characters.

• Stayed: September 2012
hotelambra, General Manager at Ambra Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2012

Thank you very much for your kind review. It is glad to read that the hotel services, the staff and also the cleanliness met your expectations.
We are waiting for you next time again! Do not hesitate to choose us.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

The hotel located in the center of the city. The grocery store is located across the street, and it was very convenient for me, beers, water and so on. Breakfast was good and the breakfast staffs were freindly. I should mention about the reception staffs, they were helpful and kind, I asked how to use Wifi(twice!) and the way to shoes on the Danube promunade, they gave me clear and detailed explanations. and more the room cost is reasonable. clean and suitable size for me, not too wide. Unfortunately... the talk in next room was heard, maybe it was because the bed location or wall thickness or something. So, I might recommend to the hotel, to think about the bed location... Overall they served me kind hospitality. I enjoyed stay in Budapest, oh so she offered me to leave my baggage there after cheking out even i never asked it before, thank you for the kindly hospitality and notice. I will stay there when visiting in Budapest again! :))

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo

Thank you very much for your review. I would also like to thank you, for recommending us here
on Tripadvisor. We are glad that you had a great time in Budapest and were satisfied with our staff and services. I can promise that if you come back next time you will have a memorable holiday again.
See you soon!

Reviewed August 31, 2012

Very enjoyable stay in Budapest thanks (in part) to my choice of Hotel Ambra for my stay.
A very relaxed atmosphere & kept very clean, the hotel is tucked away in a quiet side street seconds away from more lively bars & restaurants.
In addition the breakfasts were very enjoyable.
I would definitely consider this hotel the next time I visit, as should you.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business

Thank you very much for taking time to share your comment on Tripadvisor. We pleased to read that our Hotel is fully exceeded your expectations. I also would like to thank you for your consideration of us.
If you visit Budapest next time don't hesitate to choose us.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

the hotel was very clean and the location was perfect. I can strongly recommend this hotel if you are looking for a not too expensive but fine hotel. We enjoyed our stay very much. One thing was that the city tax was not included in the booking price.

• Stayed: August 2012

Thank you very much for your comment of your recent stay in Best Western Plus Hotel Ambra.
In the name of the staff I would like to say that we are absolutely delighted that you had a great time here. The local tax is always excluded from the price and it has to paid upon departure.
Hoping to see you next time again!

Reviewed August 30, 2012

The hotel fulfilled all expectations that I had based on the information found online when booking.
Good service, clean and modern rooms and a good breakfast.
One thing that I didn't notice when booking the rooms was the local tax that was not included in the price.

• Stayed: August 2012

Thank you for posting your kind review on Tripadvisor. We are delighted to read that you were satisfied with our Hotel and services. The local tax is always excluded of the price maybe you was missed to read it.
But apart from that we are hoping that you choose us again if you come back to Budapest again!