3,693 results
All reviewsgreat locationandrassy utquiet streetexcellent hotelwithin walking distancerecommend this hotelbreakfast buffetfree internetcentral locationside streetcomfortable hotelmetro stopreception staffstayed nightsexecutive roomthe riverchain bridge
Reviewed January 7, 2010

We stayed 2 nights for a weekend during August 2009. I always choose a perfect location to go sightseeing around, and the K&K is very convenient, centrally located at walking distance from everything and right behind the Opera in a very quiet street, so it was very easy to wander around and go sightseeing, and also near a metro station.
The staff is helpful and very professional. Rooms are spotless, very clean as well as the bathroom, and beds are very comfortable. Nicely decorated, modern, classy but discret. We read that their buffet breakfast was overwhelming and extraordinary, of course the food is of excellent quality and there is a large choice enough but it is not exceptional. Overall, when we were back home, I discovered that I forgot an old hairband, emailed them and got immediate reply and they kindly sent it back to me. This hotel is truely excellent and we paid only 170EUR for 2 nights for a double room including breakfast. If we come back to Budapest (which still has a lot to be discovered!), we will surely stay again in the K&K Opera!

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank anne75015
Daniel_Horvath, Reservation Manager at K+K Hotel Opera, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2017

Your positive feedback and high rating is very much appreciated.
We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and are looking forward to welcome you upon your return to Budapest.

Reviewed January 3, 2010

I stayed at K and K this new years and I LOVED the location and service. It is located right next to Opera house and surrounded by nice restaurants and walking distant to most of Budapest's attractions. also, Metro station is literally 30 second walk away from the hotel!!!
Also, there are 4 computers with free internet in the lobby and free wifi in public area..and free lan in each room. Room was very modern and clean and they were very friendly. Also free gym with Sauna.
If you are looking for a hotel with the BEST location, I highly recommend K and K.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled with friends

Reviewed December 15, 2009

I stayed at the K+K Opera twice over the past two months. Both experiences were extremely enjoyable for all of us--kid friendly for the munchkins and central enough for the adults who were hard-charging sight-see-ers! The first time I booked the "best rate", including breakfast for all of us. The champagne at breakfast is a real treat. Nice buffet and no one looked sideways at the kids. The second time, breakfast wasn't included in our rate, so I walked down the street to Costa coffee for a cuppa. We drove from Vienna and somehow squeezed the SUV into the teeny parking garage--but it did fit! I enjoy Swedish minimalism, so the clean lines of the modern rooms appeal to me. I didn't use the fitness facilities, since we hiked up to Buda castle (it's tougher than it looks!) Internet in the common area is convenient when I wanted to look for Hungarian crystal shops. Staff was super in getting us a rollaway for our little one. Really perfect for my needs and excellent value for the city center. I've already booked it for our next Budapest excursion!

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple

Reviewed December 13, 2009

All other reviewers are right concerning this hotel.The location is excellent,you can walk everywhere,the opera metro station is around the corner,too.Many restaurants in the vicinity,a 24 hour shop too.Quiet street.
Attention is very good,check in and out is very quick,staff always smiling and with a perfect english.
Breakfast was very good too,not overwhelming but suiting all tastes,even japanese dishes;only restaurant room can get very cramped at certain moments.Good coffee.
Room size adequate,extremely well designed and maintained,spotlessly clean.Ours was an interior one,third floor,noise zero,good heating,good lights,good mattresses,only the duvet was little and I like to sleep wraping up warm in it.
Bathroom as bedroom,very good,modern fixtures,few bath amenities but enough;maybe a little cold.Good towels.
Three free internet terminals in lobby.
I strongly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank patanete

Reviewed December 3, 2009

Great hotel, location and wonderful breakfast. Highly recommend it.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple