NH Budapest City(Budapest)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$160
US$139
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$164/night.

Opera Garden Hotel & Apartments(Budapest)
US$101
US$86
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$114/night.

US$168
US$146
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$162/night.

Free cancellation until 04/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$231
US$175
InterContinental
Savings alert! 52% below average rates

The price you found is 52% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$362/night.

US$83
US$73
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

US$144
US$127
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

US$531
US$454
3,598 results
All reviewsgreat locationandrassy utquiet streetexcellent hotelwithin walking distancerecommend this hotelbreakfast buffetcentral locationfree internetside streetcomfortable hotelmetro stopreception staffstayed nightsexecutive roomthe riverchain bridge
Reviewed February 22, 2018

Ideal hotel for sightseeing, just behind the Opera House and near St Stephens Cathedral. Bedroom very clean and breakfast was fine. Reception staff very helpful and knowledgeable about the surrounding area.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sara P, Front Office Manager at K+K Hotel Opera, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Let me thank you for your kind review and for taking your valuable time to share your experience. It was glad to learn that you liked our central location, right next to the Opera House.I am happy that you could use our Hotel as a basement of your city exploration. I especially would like to thank you for highlighting the attentive hospitality and customer care of our staff. It is always a great source of motivation for our staff to hear that our guests appreciated their services and attention to detail.Thank you very much for pointing out the cleanliness of your room along with our rich buffet breakfast.
We would be happy to serve you again should your travel plans bring you back to Budapest. Please do not hesitate to contact us directly in case there is anything we can do for you.

Reviewed February 21, 2018

This hotel was a wonderful surprise. The staff was charming and we were made to feel welcome in the hotel and in town at once! We were given tips and offered help. The hotel is very nice and clean. The room was spacious and well isolated. Although the location is very central, the street it is situated on is very quiet and we slept so well! We shall definitely return to stay when next in Budapest.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Gabrielle H
Sara P, Front Office Manager at K+K Hotel Opera, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2018

Dear Gabrielle H,

I can not be grateful enough for the opportunity to read such kind words like yours; let me thank you for your very positive comment about your stay at our K+K Hotel Opera. I was happy that you mentioned our great location. It was my pleasure to see your kind words about our staff. It is our greatest goal to make our guest’s stay as pleasant as possible – I am pleased that we succeded it with the friendly and service-minded attitude of our staff.
I would like to thank you for pointing out the cleanliness of the hotel along with your spacious and well isolated room. Your commending words are much appreciated!

Thank you again for making us your choice hotel when visiting the wonderful city of Budapest; it would be a great pleasure to welcome you again.

Best wishes,

Reviewed February 17, 2018

Mid range hotel in a central location of Budapest. Our double room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was a buffet with a good selection of hot and cold. Reception staff were friendly but would not allow us to pay by credit card for the tour bus. The lounge and bar area lacks personality and is expensive which means it was deserted and did not encourage us to stay for a night cap.

Stayed: December 2017
Sara P, Front Office Manager at K+K Hotel Opera, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2018

Dear "fananne",
First of all thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review of your time at K+K Hotel Opera.I was pleased to read that you loved our excellent location next to the Opera House along with the cleanliness of your comfortable room. It made me glad, that you enjoyed our rich buffet breakfast with the good selection of hot and cold dishes.I especially thank you for highlighting our dedicated staff.I am very sorry, that you could not pay for the booked tours by credit card, but those companies accept only cash payment and this is the reason, why you could not pay them by card. For the hotel, you can pay by credit card or cash in different currencies.I am very sad, that you found our bar expensive, and you did not try it. I hope, that during your next visit, you give us a chance to provide with an excellent offer in our Bistro bar.
I hope your future travels will bring you back to Budapest and we will have the chance to welcome you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed February 13, 2018

This hotel is in a great location but to my mind not 4Star. reception great and staff very helpful. Room dated albeit bathrooms have been modernised. Our bathroom was so small but spotless. Breakfast adequate. No complimentary water in room which you get in most 4 star hotels. Do not need hotel transport as the airport bus from Deak Square 5 mins away. The housekeeping staff are great and room cleaned and towels changed every day.

Room Tip: We changed to room at front - ok over the street but with at least a view
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends

Dear "SheenaM60",
Let me thank you for your kind review and for taking your valuable time to share your experience. It was glad to learn that you liked our central location, right next to the Opera House.I am happy that you could use our Hotel as a basement of your city exploration. I especially would like to thank you for highlighting the attentive hospitality and customer care of our staff. It is always a great source of motivation for our staff to hear that our guests appreciated their services and attention to detail.Thank you very much for pointing out the cleanliness of your room, I will share your commending words with our Housekeeping department.Let me kindly inform you, that we do provide complimentary water to the Executive and to the Deluxe rooms on the arrival day. If you book one of the mentioned room types, this facility will be available for you as well.

Reviewed February 7, 2018

All staff is very friendly. The Hotel has a good localion, 2 or 3 blocks from restaurants, shops and transportation. The cleaning is very Ok. We didn't have problems about anything and I certanly recommend it.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Deat "Sergio C",
Let me thank you for you kind review on Tripadvisor after your recent stay in K+K Hotel Opera. It was my pleasure to see that you loved our beautiful city as well as our good location and the cleanliness of the property.Moreover we thank you for your wonderful comments on service which of course have been shared with the entire team. It is always a great source of motivation for our staff to hear that our guests appreciated their services and attention to detail.