Honestly, I have to say, I had low expectations for the Hotel Molnar. We are American and by American standards, this place is absolutely dirt cheap. But they have amazed me and this hotel is probably the best value for the money I have ever encountered.
1) The breakfast is terrific - home cooked and good quality. AND FREE
2) The room is small but very clean, the bathroom is absolutely the cleanest..
3) Hot water works great.
4) Property is extremely secure. Keys for gates and rooms.
5) NO sign of smoking in the room which is absolutely mandatory for me.
6) Internet speed is fine for normal surfing - I don't think streaming is possible but that is no big deal.
7) AC works great and it has been really hot during our stay!!
Now it is old and the decor is outdated in the rooms. The TV is completely pointless if you don't speak Hungarian. And you need an intimate knowledge of how to deal with public transportation if you stay here and expect to sightsee. This place is FAR from sightseeing. But these things are not important to me so I didn't downgrade my rating for them.
Overall, pleasantly surprised and pleased with my stay.More
- Free Wifi
- Breakfast included