See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 13, 2015

The rooms are nothing like the picture shown. They are old and dated with poor sewage , noises toilets , no air conditioning , hard pillows and despite advertising satellite TV no English station except sport!
Breakfast is cheap but not great. Hotel is more than 10 mins drive and cost one way is anything between £4 and £9 depending on the driver and route !
A few positives
Cheap , Free wifi, beautiful gardens, great evening meals, very helpful receptionists, waiter and bar tender, large balcony .

Date of stay: September 2015
2  Thank Sharon B
Reviewed August 13, 2015

Honestly, I have to say, I had low expectations for the Hotel Molnar. We are American and by American standards, this place is absolutely dirt cheap. But they have amazed me and this hotel is probably the best value for the money I have ever encountered.

1) The breakfast is terrific - home cooked and good quality. AND FREE
2) The room is small but very clean, the bathroom is absolutely the cleanest..
3) Hot water works great.
4) Property is extremely secure. Keys for gates and rooms.
5) NO sign of smoking in the room which is absolutely mandatory for me.
6) Internet speed is fine for normal surfing - I don't think streaming is possible but that is no big deal.
7) AC works great and it has been really hot during our stay!!

Now it is old and the decor is outdated in the rooms. The TV is completely pointless if you don't speak Hungarian. And you need an intimate knowledge of how to deal with public transportation if you stay here and expect to sightsee. This place is FAR from sightseeing. But these things are not important to me so I didn't downgrade my rating for them.

Overall, pleasantly surprised and pleased with my stay.

Date of stay: August 2015
1  Thank NancyS32
Reviewed May 10, 2015

The first thing that you do when you arrive to the hotel is to start taking photos of the unbelievable garden and room.

Very clean, quite and friendly staff to all of our request!

Easy, free and secure parking with cameras and 24h staff in reception.

I'll stay there when I visit or

Date of stay: May 2015
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed May 10, 2015

Very helpful staff, clean rooms and excellent food. Only problem was there was no lift and this can be problematic for more elderly guests. You would need to ensure that you booked a room on the ground floor.

Date of stay: April 2015
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed May 8, 2015 via mobile

I found the hotel great, the facilities were great and location great due to my friends and family around the area, the hotel is at least 40 minutes walk away from the mammut mall and 20 minutes walk away from mom park and a steep walk back up hill. The hotel is known for being close to dental and surgery. The receptionist are friendly and really helpful

Date of stay: May 2015