See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 4, 2017

This hotel was suggested to me by my German friend because of its location considering the short time I was there, late January 2017 on business. I loved the place, quiet area, 100 m bus stop to tram and train connection to City Center. Best way to travel in Budapest in my opinion. Near by excellent restaurants.
The hotel room was very spacious, huge bed, powerful shower. well stocked mini bar. Friendly, efficient staff, great breakfast. Late January was cold, and the best part for me was the sauna.. 5 euro for one hour! Free wifi, free car park, although I did not need to park. I shall return again.

Date of stay: January 2017
Reviewed December 2, 2016

We Took a trip with a hockey team and Hotel Molnar was a great place to stay. When we told them, they had extra food for breakfast for the players. The staff was very helpful with anything we needed. The rooms were good.

Date of stay: November 2016
Reviewed November 7, 2016 via mobile

We just came to this hotel at 3am and check out at 8am since we took it to sleep after our flight arrival . The room is good size , older furniture but looks clean . Bath room is clean but old . Bed is very hard and queen size . Breakfast was ok -
For price we paid - 23€ we cant complain .

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed September 30, 2015

I've been going to the Molnar for at least 25 years, about twice a year. I stayed there again, leaving on September 24. I was amazed to be told the day before we left that we were to be the last guests. And we really were; the next morning at breakfast, food was laid out just for us, and when we were done, all the food was removed from the dining room.

Date of stay: September 2015
1  Thank jtp4
Reviewed September 13, 2015

The rooms are nothing like the picture shown. They are old and dated with poor sewage , noises toilets , no air conditioning , hard pillows and despite advertising satellite TV no English station except sport!
Breakfast is cheap but not great. Hotel is more than 10 mins drive and cost one way is anything between £4 and £9 depending on the driver and route !
A few positives
Cheap , Free wifi, beautiful gardens, great evening meals, very helpful receptionists, waiter and bar tender, large balcony .

Date of stay: September 2015