All reviews second building quiet area hotel is situated buses city
Reviewed April 22, 2017 via mobile

I been in this hotel for 3 nights and i need to say, stuff was very very friendly. Guys hellp me with a lot of informations how to travel in Budapest. Guys deserve 5 stars! But rooms is not so good. Stairs is loud and you can hear every steps and whit baby, this is very annoying, belive me! And even more annoying is the toillet. Toillet is so loud like train in the underground. I know who go to toillet in the whole hotel, you can hear splash of water in every room and also my baby notice that. Rooms furniture is old but still good and breakfast is ok nothing special. Budapest is great recomended!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Vid V
Reviewed February 9, 2017

Everything was perfect. It was 6 km far from city center but location was perfect. Very silent and interesting place and at night you can see Budapest from the hill. Staff was very friendly and helpfull. Breakfast was also perfect.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed February 4, 2017

This hotel was suggested to me by my German friend because of its location considering the short time I was there, late January 2017 on business. I loved the place, quiet area, 100 m bus stop to tram and train connection to City Center. Best way to travel in Budapest in my opinion. Near by excellent restaurants.
The hotel room was very spacious, huge bed, powerful shower. well stocked mini bar. Friendly, efficient staff, great breakfast. Late January was cold, and the best part for me was the sauna.. 5 euro for one hour! Free wifi, free car park, although I did not need to park. I shall return again.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed December 2, 2016

We Took a trip with a hockey team and Hotel Molnar was a great place to stay. When we told them, they had extra food for breakfast for the players. The staff was very helpful with anything we needed. The rooms were good.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed November 7, 2016 via mobile

We just came to this hotel at 3am and check out at 8am since we took it to sleep after our flight arrival . The room is good size , older furniture but looks clean . Bath room is clean but old . Bed is very hard and queen size . Breakfast was ok -
For price we paid - 23€ we cant complain .

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family