All reviews second building quiet area hotel is situated buses city
Reviewed June 3, 2017 via mobile

No idea how to start this review as hotel has such potential but Owner/Manager seems to leave staff consisting of three males to run everything.Each one tries there best.
I changed rooms as dark and no views and knowing I would be spending several hours in it felt a balcony essential.The room I was changed to had side view absolutely super.
But lack of restaurant in the day proved to be a nightmare as taxis hard to order.Nearest restaurant 25 mins walk on a hill.Only breakfast served which was adequate.No kettle tea/coffee in the room.Light broke.Hairdryer overheated couldn't use.
Location near to dentists which was my reason for visiting was perfect but if I need to go back sadly not here.Such a shame as could be top notch.
A big thanks to staff for trying to rectify problems.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Julie H
Reviewed May 17, 2017

It is second time when I stop in this hotel. And I can told that both time was excelent. Nice large rooms with really great view to city. Hotel is situated on hill and in the morning all Budapest its like in your palm. Like this cite, and this hotel!

Room Tip: best view, nice prices
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed April 22, 2017 via mobile

I been in this hotel for 3 nights and i need to say, stuff was very very friendly. Guys hellp me with a lot of informations how to travel in Budapest. Guys deserve 5 stars! But rooms is not so good. Stairs is loud and you can hear every steps and whit baby, this is very annoying, belive me! And even more annoying is the toillet. Toillet is so loud like train in the underground. I know who go to toillet in the whole hotel, you can hear splash of water in every room and also my baby notice that. Rooms furniture is old but still good and breakfast is ok nothing special. Budapest is great recomended!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Vid V
Reviewed February 9, 2017

Everything was perfect. It was 6 km far from city center but location was perfect. Very silent and interesting place and at night you can see Budapest from the hill. Staff was very friendly and helpfull. Breakfast was also perfect.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed February 4, 2017

This hotel was suggested to me by my German friend because of its location considering the short time I was there, late January 2017 on business. I loved the place, quiet area, 100 m bus stop to tram and train connection to City Center. Best way to travel in Budapest in my opinion. Near by excellent restaurants.
The hotel room was very spacious, huge bed, powerful shower. well stocked mini bar. Friendly, efficient staff, great breakfast. Late January was cold, and the best part for me was the sauna.. 5 euro for one hour! Free wifi, free car park, although I did not need to park. I shall return again.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business