“Great meal, service and atmosphere. ”
Review of Zeller Bistro - CLOSED

Zeller Bistro
Cuisines: Hungarian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: District V / Inner City
Description: Hungarian home-style nouvelle cuisine, bistro ambiance. Limited seating, reservation required.Our Opening hours:Tuesday to Saturday: 12-15;18-23/ Sunday and Monday: closed
Reviewed July 24, 2019 via mobile

Zeller was one of our best meals while on our Central Europe trip. Our server was excellent and made the meal even better. We were a group of 10 and everyone enjoyed the meal and experience.

2  Thank Halifaxvoyager

Reviewed July 22, 2019

I came here with friends as a few people had recommended it to me. The restaurant was very busy and we hadn't booked but they managed to fit us in and sat us in the lovely courtyard. We were given a complimentarty drink upon arrival, a nice touch, and were seated promptly. The menu is quite unusual so don't come here if you are not adventurous. Also, be sure to ask questions about the dishes. I wanted to have the pike but when I asked about the dish I discovered it had pork in it, something that wasn't written on the menu. I ordered the chicken and it was fine. All the wines on the menu are Hungarian which is good to see. There was love music when we came which was good but it was very loud. They brought cupcakes when we asked for the bill, another nice touch. The atmosphere is what made this place for me, I wouldn't rush back for the food.

2  Thank cremsal
Reviewed July 14, 2019 via mobile

From the outside it seems a nice bistrot as others in the area, but the internal location has been a real surprise: a romantic closed garden with live music. We went on saturday. Service is kind, food is very good, mixing traditional Hungarian food with modern cuisine. The meat of grease breast and pork was soft and tasty. Very very RECOMMENDED!!

3  Thank TravellersPR
Reviewed July 5, 2019 via mobile

István who coordinate the table reservation was good. The after late arrival and 2 persons more they was very kibd and flexible. The welcome drink is good and yoo get in right moment. The food and the wine selection was nice! All was amazing. Like the live jazz!
We will come back for sure.
With small thing they can be much better. Serving white and red wine from different glasses. And use the aircontition only as needed, we was freezing where otside was 30 degree :-)
And the waiter should be more concentrated less in hurry.

2  Thank István N
Reviewed June 30, 2019

If I have friends from abroad or foreigners whom I want to introduce Hungarian cuisine, this is my choice of restaurant. Excellent kitchen, nice selection of quality Hungarian wines, and very attentive staff. You will enjoy your stay from the first to the last moment. Make sure to make a reservation! You will get a great value for the price. Service charge included in invoice.

Date of visit: June 2019