See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 15, 2015

The staff do an excellent job in the midst of hardships. A large tour group from another nearby country arrived and were incredibly noisy until well after 1 a.m.. Staff tried to get them to be quieter.
The Staff were apologetic the next morning and spoke with the tour leaders. There was an improvement the next night.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 10, 2015

If all you need is a cheap very hard bed this is your place. I have stayed in a lot of hotels, this one underwhelmed big time!

Our "nonsmoking room" smelled like an ashtray. There was no phone in the room and pretty sketchy wifi.

Overall the place was clean, but no frills for sure.

Breakfast was really basic too.

The one upside? They have a conference room.
The downside? There are no decent restaurants nearby.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed January 2, 2015

I've stayed in Luna during the Ny celeb days. The building itself is nice and modern. Rooms are not large, but space would be enough for two. The furniture isn't too much used-so the rooms are tidy and quite cozy. The breakfast is average for city EU hotels.The only flaws I've discovered were location(half an hour by tram to the city centre)and quality of Hk work(cleaning lady just slightly made my bad and changed the bag in the garb.basket)I would recommend Luna to the travelers with car or excursion groups.

• Stayed: January 2015
Reviewed May 29, 2014

ACCOMMODATION: I have stayed into an apartment with 2 bedrooms which was extremely price for what it offers (~80 euros / night). The furniture is very old and of low quality. In the rooms there is a very strange smell, which you could not get rid of even if I have kept the doors / windows open for several hours. At night in the room, you will find a lot of mosquitoes, so beware of those too. There is no minibar/fridge into the room. Also, it is very hot into the room, so you have 2 choices: sleep in the hot atmosphere or open a window overnight to get some air, but get annoyed by mosquitoes ;).

FOOD: The breakfast was terrible. After I woke up in the morning, I was counting on the breakfast to start the day nicely. This was absolutely not the case. It is the worst breakfast I have ever seen. There were few eggs there and some spoiled cheese and sausages. I could not eat anything from there, so you'd better buy your own food, than getting into trouble with their food - it looked expired.

LOCATION: The hotel is located on the Budapest ring road, so if you want to reach the city center, you have to take a TAXI - and takes a long time (30-35 minutes) to arrive to the destination and the taxi cost is ~15 EUR. I understood there is also some public transport, but you may have trouble with that.
-----------------------------------------

So unless, you do not have alternative, please choose another hotel - and you will thank me for taking my advice. Also, I, myself have made a mistake and took a decision in haste. Instead of paying 70 euros/night, you will find way better hotels at this price or even lower and then take a taxi wherever you want to go.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank mimtrip
Reviewed March 27, 2014

This hotel was still being completed when we stayed there. The breakfast area was filled with construction work and the selection was poor. It is far from the centre. Public transport is available but takes a long time. The room is big and the bed was soft. However the room is very hot and there was not curtains even in the bathroom. Anyone can look in. The window handle was broken. The staff are helpful but not organised. The room was also crammed in next to the cleaning closert, so throughout the day you had the smell of bleach and sound of washing michines. I wouldn't stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com